Covid-19

bigbear

15 minutes ago, dougiestyle4u said:

The ones that died from covid or now have serious medical issues because of covid would like to talk with you. I am sure you can reach out to the dead. Try minding your own business. When you are dead because of covid - then I will listen to you.

In the 80's and 90's AIDS was a 99.9% fatal disease, gays were still fucking, guys were still fucking whores & having one night stand, so why would I fear covid-19 which has a .5% death rate

• Like 2

We went through the Swine Flu, SARS, Ebola, AIDS and countless other diseases. All of a sudden vials of Small Pox is "discovered" in a Pennsylvania lab. Imaging that? I wonder when that will magically escape. If you have what is known as a 'compromised immune system', then you need to find out what kind of garbage you are putting into your body to make it compromised.  You are more than likely following some doctor's orders, in the belief that the doctor wants to make you better. All he is going to do is recommend some drug that he gets a kickback on, put you into a hospital that he gets a kickback from and free residency and he keeps his income in the high tax brackets. Garbage in, garbage out.

When are people going to turn off the TV and quit getting brainwashed by the governments? All of these diseases are man-made in a lab and stored for future use. As soon as the realists come out and tell the world the truth, they (the governments) crack open another disease to distract you from the fact. When people start getting along, they sensationalize a court trial to distract you and make you think the world hates each other. 

Watch what happens during this Maxwell trial. Key people are going to start mysteriously dying, be it by shooting, fire, plane crash in which 200 other people will simply be collateral damage or all of a sudden they 'contract Covid' and die. They are associated to the Clinton's in some way, shape or form and no one, but no one is going to take down the Clinton dynasty. Killery worked too hard to build it. Notice how the media only focuses on the witness naming Trump. How brainwashed can you idiots be. You simply refuse to do your own research and just follow what the talking heads tell you. When a lie is repeated so many times, it is finally believed to be true.

• Thanks 1
  • Upvote 1

16 hours ago, SPYING 1 said:

In the 80's and 90's AIDS was a 99.9% fatal disease, gays were still fucking, guys were still fucking whores & having one night stand, so why would I fear covid-19 which has a .5% death rate

And how did you arrive at that figure, pray tell? That doesn't even cover 1 countries death rate. The figure you are relating to, is because of the hard work that has been done to eradicate the virus. It does not have any relation to the early days of the pandemic. A period when there were in fact more deaths.