Covid-19

bigbear

3 hours ago, bigbear said:

I bet you thought that this was just another post about this subject. It's not, exactly that.

I just wanted to say I hope that everyone is OK, and that I hope you've all had your boosters. Had mine today, so I'm hopefully protected....maybe

Getting my booster next week...

15 minutes ago, nagachilli2 said:

There's talk here in the UK about getting an annual jab, like the flu jab...

The flu-shot I have never had.  Maybe as I get older I may have to but for the time being I can shake it off quite fast.  That's what an immune system is designed to do.

I wasn't going to get the COVID19 ones either but my mother kind of threw a rock at me so I had no choice.  She said if I didn't get the vaccine I would not be going near her. If it wasn't for that I'd still be un-vaxed.  I have avoided the whole thing since it began and I intend to stay the same if it ever gets over.  Now cases are on the rise once again and Omicron is slowly settling in. 

My body has absorbed up so much hand sanitizer that every time I pee it cleans the toilet.  :biggrin:

• Haha 4

Had double vaccine and soon will get a booster shot. Never had the flu shot and not on any medication at 63 years old. Never smoked cigs, tried marijuana but not for me. Drink alcohol but in moderation (mostly 1 beer a day or sometimes a glass of wine). Not looking for a buzz but actually relaxes me to have a good sleep. Just the site of a female is all the medicine I need. 

• Thanks 1
  • Upvote 1

Just now, bigbear said:

You should stay well away from the fearmongers, mate. Though I have heard that the booster makes you grow an extra testicle...interesting.😷

Better than being a sheep, and giving up all your freedom to your government have a nice day mate

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1
  • Upvote 1

For those that are double vaxxed and boosted, you are either now fully protected, or fully poisoned. You decide.

For those that bow down to the made up Messiah of Medicine aka Fauci you are protected. 

For those that follow proven science, your bodies have been severely compromised by a poison of unknown effects over the long term.

For those under 20 years of age that have been poisoned, your chance of making 30 without major cardiac issues are slim.

I'll take my chances and let my immune system do what it is designed to do.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Sad 1
  • Upvote 2

9 hours ago, SPYING 1 said:
BRANDNEWTUBE.COM

Covid Vaxxers are developing A.I.D.S. (Bloodwork Proof)...

The ones that died from covid or now have serious medical issues because of covid would like to talk with you. I am sure you can reach out to the dead. Try minding your own business. When you are dead because of covid - then I will listen to you.

• Haha 1