B4 - General Topic 2021 # 128 (December)

So ,

- Buffy proves to be the emergency “ fill the bed in B4 “ girl when things weren’t looking good with the loss of B1 and two empty beds in B4 and Daniela brought her in . 
- I think if Luya continues in the villa and she’s not leaving too like Nana , the mystery regarding her stay continues . Two weeks and going without her name being listed as a tenant , then she’s on normal holidays visiting Holly and Holly simply hosts her … I can’t really think of any other reason why her name won’t be included in the list if she joins in the villa.

-According to what we have seen , rightfully Daniela gets the second best room after the penthouse , it would be a shame if Loraine was getting it despite having more days than her in total as a tenant , you can clearly see how much fun and enjoyment  Daniela has being a tenant / RLC employee and the boredom of Loraine who clearly fills the bed in my humble opinion due to continuous struggling from RLC to find girls . BUT … It would have also be nice that Holly get this room also as being her previous place , but anyway , it is what it is.

-Looking at the bigger image , once again there are two empty beds , one in B1 , the other in the villa , except if Luya joins .. this isn’t the best heading to Christmas and RLC being -1 apartment as well .. 

11 minutes ago, ddhm said:

So ,

- Buffy proves to be the emergency “ fill the bed in B4 “ girl when things weren’t looking good with the loss of B1 and two empty beds in B4 and Daniela brought her in . 
- I think if Luya continues in the villa and she’s not leaving too like Nana , the mystery regarding her stay continues . Two weeks and going without her name being listed as a tenant , then she’s on normal holidays visiting Holly and Holly simply hosts her … I can’t really think of any other reason why her name won’t be included in the list if she joins in the villa.

-According to what we have seen , rightfully Daniela gets the second best room after the penthouse , it would be a shame if Loraine was getting it despite having more days than her in total as a tenant , you can clearly see how much fun and enjoyment  Daniela has being a tenant / RLC employee and the boredom of Loraine who clearly fills the bed in my humble opinion due to continuous struggling from RLC to find girls . BUT … It would have also be nice that Holly get this room also as being her previous place , but anyway , it is what it is.

-Looking at the bigger image , once again there are two empty beds , one in B1 , the other in the villa , except if Luya joins .. this isn’t the best heading to Christmas and RLC being -1 apartment as well .. 

RLC has "promised" some subscribers some changes, so I'm sure they have some lurking 😉 

• Like 2
  • Haha 1