B4 - General Topic 2021 # 128 (December)

20 minutes ago, thinga69 said:

Espero que pelo menos Nana tenha tido uma noite de sexo melhor do que Dani.

Uma pena que pudemos assistir.

Mas ela pode estar deixando o projeto esta semana, então espero que boas mudanças inevitavelmente chegando.

Vamos aguardar a partida da Nana. Espero que seja  breve.

• Like 1

PART 1

So , here it goes with that weird night that we saw and ended proving that , in my humble opinion , Ulyana is going to be the STAR of this site for the years to come if she indeed has the permanent indefinite contract with her current staying status in Barcelona …

All girls were spending the day at home expect a certain point that Uluana left . A couple of hours later if I remember correctly , Daniela and Buffy left too . An hour or so before midnight , the rest 3 except Olivia ( Nana , Loraine , Radislava ) left too . Around the same time Ulyana was back with a male friend who was seen been very friendly with her with a bit of cuddling and some hugs . Both Olivia and Ulyana started drinking  with the guy who didn’t stay a lot and had a short explanation of how the villa looks like , I think we will be seeing him again. 

From that point , we see a night full of drinking  beers and vodka shots by Olivia and Ulyana , both girls in the LR with chatting and excessive times on their phones , clearly in contact with others at that time , Olivia putting make up at a certain point and in general , despite neon dressed with in house clothes , like both of them were waiting for others . At some point , Olivia was contacting with Daniela , my thought is that they were more people expected rather than the ultimate arrival of both Daniela and Buffy around 03:30 if I am correct with the men they had the last time on their bed . The pattern the same , Daniela immediately having an ( extremely ) bad sex session with her guy who was very tired ( drunk ) while Buffy taking a full naked shower in front of the guy who had  slept with her the previous time he was in the villa and he tried to remove her panties and despite kissing and some cuddles nothing happened . A very decent guy had Buffy taking shower in front of him and simply watching wearing his panties , while Daniela and her guy kept on having sex in D&B room . At a certain point , Buffy fiancés and while going in her room she was quite annoyed that she couldn’t lay down because Daniela and her guy were still going on it . 

• Confused 4
  • Sad 1

PART 2

Buffy’s “ guy “ had a shower while Buffy spent time in the LR with the always drinking vodka shots   and tea O&U . Finally , Daniela quit the guy as he couldn’t perform anymore and he joined O&U in the LR for some karaoke , Buffy went to sleep and Buffy’s guy was in the LR with all 3 girls ( D/O/U ) , eyeing mostly Ulyana . 

Not long after , O&U took the vodka bottle and while Daniela went to her bed , the guy followed them in the master bedroom and both girls (O/U ) started preparing the jacuzzi while putting on Ulyana her swim suit or underwear , Olivia a t-shirt with a down panties of a biking and if I remember correctly , Ulyana gave the guy one boxer show he could join them in the jacuzzi . 

Soon after all 3 in the jacuzzi but a restless Daniela awakes and joins them in the bathroom with her swim suit , clearly knowing what was going on . The guy who was already in the tub and cuddling Ulyana mostly ( Ulyana provokingly bending in front of him a couple of times with her sexy type of Brazilian bikini panties - although seeming a bit drunk already - ) was left just 5- 10 minutes after Daniela joining i the bathroom alone for a maximum of 5 minutes while a talk was going on off cameras in the bathroom amongst D/O/U .. Olivia rejoined the tub while after a short time inside the water for Ulyana , Daniela and Ulyana had a short talk in the bedroom . Since that point , the guy all of a sudden was like ordered to go away from the tub , he put on his clothes and he went in the LR to sleep on the couch , Daniela with just a small tease twerking with O&U she went also soon to her bed again .

• Confused 4
  • Sad 1

PART 3

Olivia and Ulyana continue and then soon after that Olivia retires in the bedroom and falling asleep immediately , it begins and open and close solo session for almost 2,5 hours - that ended around 08:45 to 09:00 am in the morning - from Ulyana who , totally horny , offered to all of her fans a crazy journey of things on cameras . Apparently drunk , she masturbated in the jacuzzi with no success but she gave her first instant smiley camera staring at 06:31 , absolutely amazing . Spending lots of time on her phone , she seemed like social media browsing and not texting , she tortured slowly whoever was watching by keeping staring instantly at cameras before she offered another masturbation with a finishing success this time , after having seen her being inside the jacuzzi and kind of trying to find a laying / sleeping position and outside spending a great amount of time after her shower . Another masturbation occurred next to Olivia a bit before finally deciding to sleep . It was an incredible 2,5 hours watching Ulyana and being naughty , drunk , horny , she definitely knows that she’s a tremendous investment for RLC and kudos to her for going all the way through the night pleasing the American , the European and the Australian fans with her own way as i can’t think of  anyone who was watching on Saturday hours not enjoying this woman  .

The conclusion is that there’s a strange atmosphere in the villa , Ulyana was all the time checking her phone and herself on mirrors , Olivia seemed stressed, Daniela for unknown reasons broke the any possible fun with the guy when she hasn’t shown any signs of not wanting things  to happen , on the contrary she’s the most fun and great to watch villa girl by having done already so very much . I do believe that more guys were expected and Daniela might not have persuaded them to come - that explains both O/U staying in contact with her till she arrives in the villa and looking always  anxious and in preparations for visitors - , Buffy seems to be awaiting the guy who was seen having the sexy videocalls , Daniela with a chi who is just a sex toy in my opinion, Nana and Loraine having formed an ally , Radislava keeping on enjoying a small apartment room  she has created inside B4 and the two girls Olivia and Ulyana in general with lots of things happening with RLC arrangements that we can’t possibly know . 

Ulyana is RLC’s next thing , I think Olivia knows the expectations and her insanely big fan base and she’s giving her much time to shine while not being so easy sleeping at the same bed and I strongly believe when the time comes and Ulyana hooks up with a guy , we will be making a super record of views during that time 😎😋😋🤩🥳😇

• Confused 2
  • Sad 1

And with that being said , HAPPY ANNIVERSARY for an all time ever RLC record made by a GOV with a continuous stay of a straight 365 days , well done to Radislava , she deserved it and the journey has been great but I think it is time that we also see a new girl 😬