B4 - General Topic 2021 # 128 (December)

2 minutes ago, ddhm said:

And with that being said , HAPPY ANNIVERSARY for an all time ever RLC record made by a GOV with a continuous stay of a straight 365 days , well done to Radislava , she deserved it and the journey has been great but I think it is time that we also see a new girl 😬

Nelly&Bogdan 398 days in B4, Gina 377... 

• Thanks 1

3 minutes ago, Noldus said:

Nelly&Bogdan 398 days in B4, Gina 377... 

Nelly and Bogdan can’t count them as i consider them a COV … With the GOV Queen , well, BOW DOWN to the timekeeper , I really believed that Gina hadn’t make it continuously for over  a year , being a Gina fan I should have known better 😡 As always , much appreciated corrected info not only for me but for everyone I think 😇

2 hours ago, ddhm said:

And with that being said , HAPPY ANNIVERSARY for an all time ever RLC record made by a GOV with a continuous stay of a straight 365 days , well done to Radislava , she deserved it and the journey has been great but I think it is time that we also see a new girl 😬

Je ne vois pas ce que Radislava a apporté d'intéressant pendant ses 365 jours à part montrer sa minou sur tous les angles... elle aurait dû partir depuis qu'elle a quitté B1

• Like 1
  • Confused 1
  • Sad 1
  • Upvote 1

25 minutes ago, james deen said:

the guy left the trunks he wore in the jacuzzi in the bathroom and dani and buffy saw them and said what the fuck in English😂

He actually washed them in the sink. I thought that was thoughtful of him. Probably had to get the precum out of them when he was playing a little bit with Ulyana in the tub before she shut him down by moving away from him. 

• Upvote 1

33 minutes ago, piedpiper1968 said:

He actually washed them in the sink. I thought that was thoughtful of him. Probably had to get the precum out of them when he was playing a little bit with Ulyana in the tub before she shut him down by moving away from him. 

I think she did so after some strange “instructions “ by Daniela .. She was drunk ( Ulyana , Daniela too much energy .. ) and I think if they had continued , you never know how it would have progressed … after all , the guy wasn’t / isn’t shy .. 

3 hours ago, ddhm said:

PART 2

Buffy’s “ guy “ had a shower while Buffy spent time in the LR with the always drinking vodka shots   and tea O&U . Finally , Daniela quit the guy as he couldn’t perform anymore and he joined O&U in the LR for some karaoke , Buffy went to sleep and Buffy’s guy was in the LR with all 3 girls ( D/O/U ) , eyeing mostly Ulyana . 

Not long after , O&U took the vodka bottle and while Daniela went to her bed , the guy followed them in the master bedroom and both girls (O/U ) started preparing the jacuzzi while putting on Ulyana her swim suit or underwear , Olivia a t-shirt with a down panties of a biking and if I remember correctly , Ulyana gave the guy one boxer show he could join them in the jacuzzi . 

Soon after all 3 in the jacuzzi but a restless Daniela awakes and joins them in the bathroom with her swim suit , clearly knowing what was going on . The guy who was already in the tub and cuddling Ulyana mostly ( Ulyana provokingly bending in front of him a couple of times with her sexy type of Brazilian bikini panties - although seeming a bit drunk already - ) was left just 5- 10 minutes after Daniela joining i the bathroom alone for a maximum of 5 minutes while a talk was going on off cameras in the bathroom amongst D/O/U .. Olivia rejoined the tub while after a short time inside the water for Ulyana , Daniela and Ulyana had a short talk in the bedroom . Since that point , the guy all of a sudden was like ordered to go away from the tub , he put on his clothes and he went in the LR to sleep on the couch , Daniela with just a small tease twerking with O&U she went also soon to her bed again .

Go write a fucking book elsewhere. 🙄

• Like 1
  • Confused 1
  • Upvote 1