Leora - Home Activities #93

pulo filipe

26 minutes ago, ddhm said:

I don’t think by judging   changes on her body which are visible compare to the past and the current period are “ crossing the line “ , I think I state the obvious that anyone sees , except if there’s any reason why it shouldn’t be anything that it is normal human result happening ( body changes due to a much different way of life than she used to have , less stressful and much happier than her current status ) and also due to her getting older . 

I am sorry if my post feels like provoking in a bad way , but it is across all forum topic apartments the same characterizations  and most of the times so very much insulting . I only stated the obvious seeing on cameras , nothing more or less hidden behind that post in order to downgrade her or whatever similar , just the truth as I see it with my very own eyes . 

Get your fucking eyes tested then get back to blowing smoke up the arses of all the plastic girls in the Barca apartments where you spend most of your time lauding praise on them.

• Upvote 9

24 minutes ago, ddhm said:

I don’t think by judging   changes on her body which are visible compare to the past and the current period are “ crossing the line “ , I think I state the obvious that anyone sees , except if there’s any reason why it shouldn’t be anything that it is normal human result happening ( body changes due to a much different way of life than she used to have , less stressful and much happier than her current status ) and also due to her getting older . 

I am sorry if my post feels like provoking in a bad way , but it is across all forum topic apartments the same characterizations  and most of the times so very much insulting . I only stated the obvious seeing on cameras , nothing more or less hidden behind that post in order to downgrade her or whatever similar , just the truth as I see it with my very own eyes . 

Peoples different points of view and constructive criticism of the tenants is fair in my opinion, but only appertaining to work ethic, value for money, commenting on whether a show was good or bad or whether she is looking happy or sad in that persons personal opinion.

But to be personally critical of a woman's looks is definitely a NO GO AREA !!  Any man with half a brain would understand how sensitive women are about their bodies, and many of them have insecurities regarding such.

You have a lot to learn about people in general and women in particular !!

• Haha 1
  • Upvote 9

25 minutes ago, Newark52 said:

Get your fucking eyes tested then get back to blowing smoke up the arses of all the plastic girls in the Barca apartments where you spend most of your time lauding praise on them.

My eyes are very well tested , i i didn’t know that stating something which  is so obvious by anyone would create such a controversy . I don’t understand what you think you gain by attacking in such a language attitude . I didn’t know too  that I can’t comment here or anywhere i feel like saying anything .. Wake up from your dreamworld and illusionism , Leora is sinking as a person everyday with people like you that consider her a sexual object and not a person with many advantages and lots of weaknesses like any of us . But what I am trying to explain you now .. 

• Confused 1

1 hour ago, ddhm said:

Leora talks all the time on the phone so as to fight her incredible loneliness during this period and the fear that she has been left alone in Prague and without actual motivations for her future except of the money to keep on coming … 

Then , here comes the major question , why isn’t she the one to go back in Russia for a 10-15 days holidays , see things in Russia with her very own eyes rather than speaking everyday for the same and same and same things like in 3-4 hours or a 24 hours period things can change so drastically that she would need to interfere ? And when there , she can have the dog Eva and bring it by herself in Prague rather  that having the poor animal in a cage unaccompanied with whatever that means in case anything goes wrong … I guess these are again questions that nobody can answer except Leora … 

Check her body , her cellulite which grows , her health issues , her face when she’s not with make up and then make your own conclusions  of how this woman used to be and the ghost self she has transformed into … oh , I forgot , her boobs got bigger , amazing 😂🤣😂🤣

karl pilkington bullshit GIF

• Like 1
  • Thanks 3
  • Confused 1
  • Upvote 12

34 minutes ago, jimbo4 said:

Peoples different points of view and constructive criticism of the tenants is fair in my opinion, but only appertaining to work ethic, value for money, commenting on whether a show was good or bad or whether she is looking happy or sad in that persons personal opinion.

But to be personally critical of a woman's looks is definitely a NO GO AREA !!  Any man with half a brain would understand how sensitive women are about their bodies, and many of them have insecurities regarding such.

You have a lot to learn about people in general and women in particular !!

I deal every year with more than 2,000 people for a variety of actions and I can understand very well characters and analyze the people . As for the women , there’s no point to post or prove anything here , it is like a bigger or smaller dick or bigger or smaller boobs can actually make any difference if you ether don’t know how to use them or centered on them so as to attract views . 

I wrote something based on something that is completely visual by everyone , it isn’t my problem and I don’t actually care if I hurt the feelings of the cultists here ( I don’t consider you one and I am surprised with  your reaction as I think you understand my point by being an open mind person ) . 

The immediate attack simply proves my theories . There are many ways to counter argue , anyway , it is funny to read all the controversy comments here when I judged the all mighty Leora in a way that it never meant any insult of her looks but just a visual observation… 

It’s not my problem if she enters here and read the comments , she has a choice , be exposed and prepare to criticize or never log in avoid reading praising or negativity . 

You think completely wrong I repeat if my comment is interpreted by you as a way to insult Leora . 

• Confused 1
  • Upvote 1

9 minutes ago, GAG-HER said:

karl pilkington bullshit GIF

Any answer to the question of why she doesn’t travel to Russia to bring the dog or see Paul rather than speaking to him 35 - 40 times per week ? 

Bullshit for you , a visual fact by me . 

• Confused 1

1 minute ago, ddhm said:

My eyes are very well tested , i i didn’t know that stating something which  is so obvious by anyone would create such a controversy . I don’t understand what you think you gain by attacking in such a language attitude . I didn’t know too  that I can’t comment here or anywhere i feel like saying anything .. Wake up from your dreamworld and illusionism , Leora is sinking as a person everyday with people like you that consider her a sexual object and not a person with many advantages and lots of weaknesses like any of us . But what I am trying to explain you now .. 

You started by telling me I needed my eyes testing and if you took the trouble to read what I said I never mentioned Leora once. Why do you have it in for the woman by constantly criticising her, or is it you think she’s fair game to be insulted because she keeps her private life away from your prying eyes. Unfortunately for you I do live in the real world where women are respected regardless of what they do, join all of us in the real world it’s not really that bad honest.

• Like 3
  • Upvote 7

7 minutes ago, ddhm said:

You still don't understand how deeply personal and vicious your remarks were concerning your opinion of her looks do you, which is worrying at best and frightening at worst.

I have over the years has several disagreements with Leora, and I have been a critic of her work ethic on numerous occasions which is a personal opinion, but I have never stooped as low as trying to score points off her by body shaming her. Firstly because I happen to believe she still has a very good body that many women would be envious of and her facial looks are those of a very pretty woman that no man or woman for that matter that I am aware of would be ashamed of having on his/her arm, and secondly because although I criticise her on occasions I still like her and respect her very much...Why wouldn't I ? 

She has given many of us some superb times over the years and still sets a few pulses racing when she is " In the mood ".  

My criticism's of Leora are valid to ME at the time of writing them, and I never expect people to agree with them although some do, BUT ! They are never vicious, personal and wounding like yours. 

You have a completely different agenda that I find disconcerting and harmful.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Upvote 11