Leora - Home Activities #93

pulo filipe

2 minutes ago, jimbo4 said:

You still don't understand how deeply personal and vicious your remarks were concerning your opinion of her looks do you, which is worrying at best and frightening at worst.

I have over the years has several disagreements with Leora, and I have been a critic of her work ethic on numerous occasions which is a personal opinion, but I have never stooped as low as trying to score points off her by body shaming her. Firstly because I happen to believe she still has a very good body that many women would be envious of and her facial looks are those of a very pretty woman that no man or woman for that matter that I am aware of would be ashamed of having on his/her arm, and secondly because although I criticise her on occasions I still like her and respect her very much...Why wouldn't I ? 

She has given many of us some superb times over the years and still sets a few pulses racing when she is " In the mood ".  

My criticism's of Leora are valid to ME at the time of writing them, and I never expect people to agree with them although some do, BUT ! They are never vicious, personal and wounding like yours. 

You have a completely different agenda that I find disconcerting and harmful.

Ahhh jimbo. I miss you.

• Haha 1

24 minutes ago, Newark52 said:

You started by telling me I needed my eyes testing and if you took the trouble to read what I said I never mentioned Leora once. Why do you have it in for the woman by constantly criticising her, or is it you think she’s fair game to be insulted because she keeps her private life away from your prying eyes. Unfortunately for you I do live in the real world where women are respected regardless of what they do, join all of us in the real world it’s not really that bad honest.

So , when I made my post  earlier , you took it personally ? I was referring personally to you to open your eyes ? This is what you understood ? Is it an insult comparing the physical appearance of a woman 2,5 years before that we saw her in another country and the place we see her now or just a written observation that it was nothing more than that and it became such a big deal ? Are you or me the same like being 22 and now that I am 44 or my hair start becoming grey , my muscles aren’t that fit or my belly isn’t like the young times when I was playing football and so on ? An observation then concerning Leora and the way she lives her life in Prague . 

The site says the private  life of other people 24/7 , what’s the point for RLC to exist as a site if all the tenants simply adopt Leora’s life decisions to be on cameras ? Would you pay to watch in all the rest 9 apartments the same behavior ? And why when people here “ demand “ certain ways of seeing her masturbating , why can’t I express my disappointment of what I would like to watch ? Do I insult anyone with it or am I not supposed to express what I would  like to see from RLC ? 

I wish you could only know me as a real person and not a a person typing behind a mobile speaking about a virtual world which I see  it personally as a hobby , then you would see how much reality and people are different on how opinions are expressed here and the ability we have to disagree on the way we express our thoughts . 

• Confused 1

8 minutes ago, jimbo4 said:

You still don't understand how deeply personal and vicious your remarks were concerning your opinion of her looks do you, which is worrying at best and frightening at worst.

I have over the years has several disagreements with Leora, and I have been a critic of her work ethic on numerous occasions which is a personal opinion, but I have never stooped as low as trying to score points off her by body shaming her. Firstly because I happen to believe she still has a very good body that many women would be envious of and her facial looks are those of a very pretty woman that no man or woman for that matter that I am aware of would be ashamed of having on his/her arm, and secondly because although I criticise her on occasions I still like her and respect her very much...Why wouldn't I ? 

She has given many of us some superb times over the years and still sets a few pulses racing when she is " In the mood ".  

My criticism's of Leora are valid to ME at the time of writing them, and I never expect people to agree with them although some do, BUT ! They are never vicious, personal and wounding like yours. 

You have a completely different agenda that I find disconcerting and harmful.

I think that the problem here is that I posted something that as it seems I should keep in my mind and not write it . 

I won’t post anymore regarding this issue and I repeat , it is a simple observation and it is by no means a way to say that Leora looks not nice or bad or whatever . I stated obvious facts without criticizing if this makes her look prettier or not but how she used to be in comparison to her life she had in Russia and how much the Czech Republic ( and time ) has changed her . That’s all . 

• Confused 1

2 minutes ago, blue is the colour said:

Excellent reply Jimbo and ddhm has a lot to learn in my opinion not just on this forum but in real life as well if he acts like this.

Pff .. real life and a forum .. two different things .. should I also publish my Facebook account so as to check my private life ? I have nothing to hide from anyone , the way I live , that’s why my real photo so when people address me or I do , they can have a look at me . 

Here we judge , criticize what we watch , we don’t live these peoples lives .

It is an endless loop here and i realize more and more how much the generations gap affects the way that things are evaluated  here . 

• Confused 1

22 minutes ago, ddhm said:

( I don’t consider you one and I am surprised with  your reaction as I think you understand my point by being an open mind person ) . 

You think completely wrong I repeat if my comment is interpreted by you as a way to insult Leora . 

What I have always supported on this forum is other peoples varied opinions and THEIR RIGHT TO EXPRESS THOSE OPINIONS !

As long as they are RESPECTFUL to the tenant.

You lost any support for freedom of expression directly you became deeply personal and disrespectful to a woman the way you did..

END OF CONVERSATION !!

• Haha 1
  • Sad 1
  • Upvote 9

Just now, jimbo4 said:

What I have always supported on this forum is other peoples varied opinions and THEIR RIGHT TO EXPRESS THOSE OPINIONS !

As long as they are RESPECTFUL to the tenant.

You lost any support for freedom of expression directly you became deeply personal and disrespectful to a woman the way you did..

END OF CONVERSATION !!

End of conversation and you didn’t understand my point . Anyway . 

• Confused 1