Leora - Home Activities #93

pulo filipe

4 hours ago, ddhm said:

I deal every year with more than 2,000 people for a variety of actions and I can understand very well characters and analyze the people . As for the women , there’s no point to post or prove anything here , it is like a bigger or smaller dick or bigger or smaller boobs can actually make any difference if you ether don’t know how to use them or centered on them so as to attract views . 

I wrote something based on something that is completely visual by everyone , it isn’t my problem and I don’t actually care if I hurt the feelings of the cultists here ( I don’t consider you one and I am surprised with  your reaction as I think you understand my point by being an open mind person ) . 

The immediate attack simply proves my theories . There are many ways to counter argue , anyway , it is funny to read all the controversy comments here when I judged the all mighty Leora in a way that it never meant any insult of her looks but just a visual observation… 

It’s not my problem if she enters here and read the comments , she has a choice , be exposed and prepare to criticize or never log in avoid reading praising or negativity . 

You think completely wrong I repeat if my comment is interpreted by you as a way to insult Leora . 

What is the most humorous is how mentally disturbed you have revealed that you obviously are, and that the obsession of jealousy of that woman that you developed quite some time ago, has obviously been a contributing factor to quite a bit of it, because it has been obvious that she really gets to that disturbed mind of yours. Anyone who continues to repeat the same repetitive nonsense for as long as you have, which is well into a second year now, is definitely in need of psychological help and you have revealed that you definitely are there Mr. Repetition of Nonsense.

• Upvote 7

I've read this site for years and several things have stood out.  Been biting my tongue for quite a while.

I would like to say that ddhm is probably the most precise and careful poster of the lot.  His comments are not only accurate but worded so as to there being no confusion in what he is saying. The responses in many case are totally out of line.  I can only assume folks are hitting the suds and impaired.

I admire ddhm as to his posts his concerns and his effort to be clear.

What is the problem with the rude comments - totally out of line.

Agree or disagree - can't some of you guys be civil?

With all due respect (where permissible)

Max

• Haha 2
  • Confused 2
  • Sad 1
  • Upvote 1

34 minutes ago, Max Ragnar said:

I've read this site for years and several things have stood out.  Been biting my tongue for quite a while.

I would like to say that ddhm is probably the most precise and careful poster of the lot.  His comments are not only accurate but worded so as to there being no confusion in what he is saying. The responses in many case are totally out of line.  I can only assume folks are hitting the suds and impaired.

I admire ddhm as to his posts his concerns and his effort to be clear.

What is the problem with the rude comments - totally out of line.

Agree or disagree - can't some of you guys be civil?

With all due respect (where permissible)

Max

If you have read this site for years as you mentioned, and in particular the last year and a half to two years of what he has mentioned in regards to a woman that these threads are created for, then you should be aware of how often he has repeated comments that were more of either insinuative, speculative, or derogatory or disparaging over and over like a scratched skipping record. Something even more ridiculous, is that these are not the only threads that it has been noticed that he has been doing some of same ridiculous nonsense in by trying to convince others in other participants threads that there is something really negatively wrong with or not right about the woman that these threads are created for while comparing some of the other women participants to her in threads that were created for some of them. He is jealously obsessed when it comes to the woman these threads are created for and had revealed that he is quite some time ago after repeating the same nonsense as often as he has for well into a second year now.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 6

I believe as he does, that she has gotten herself into a situation that is detrimental to her life in the long term. I want the best for her, as he does. No healthy human being masturbates for strangers for money.

I'd like to see her find herself and either go back to Paul, get married have kids or live a 'normal' life that doesn't preclude people visiting due to the cameras. 

I'm pulling for her (and Malia, and Paul) to get their lives together. A life in which her father would be proud of her, and she of herself.  She can't be proud of where she is or else w=she would have absolutely no reservations about telling her friends.

The changes in her appearance aren't shaming, they are stress seen vividly on her face. The kid, no woman, has chosen easy money over a happy fulfilled life.  I advise screw the money, get a job and have a life without secrets.

Pulling for you, Leora. You have so much more potential. So much.

How is that negative?

Max

• Haha 1
  • Confused 1
  • Sad 1
  • Upvote 2

15 minutes ago, Max Ragnar said:

I believe as he does, that she has gotten herself into a situation that is detrimental to her life in the long term. I want the best for her, as he does. No healthy human being masturbates for strangers for money.

I'd like to see her find herself and either go back to Paul, get married have kids or live a 'normal' life that doesn't preclude people visiting due to the cameras. 

I'm pulling for her (and Malia, and Paul) to get their lives together. A life in which her father would be proud of her, and she of herself.  She can't be proud of where she is or else w=she would have absolutely no reservations about telling her friends.

The changes in her appearance aren't shaming, they are stress seen vividly on her face. The kid, no woman, has chosen easy money over a happy fulfilled life.  I advise screw the money, get a job and have a life without secrets.

Pulling for you, Leora. You have so much more potential. So much.

How is that negative?

Max

That is not negative. Although some of what he has mentioned on occasion has been similar, a substantial portion of his comments have not been, and it makes little to no sense for anyone to continue repeating the same things over and over and most people realize that. To mention or repeat something similar ever so often is one thing, but to continually or repetitiously do so for some ridiculously extended amount of time is certainly another.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 3