Leora - Home Activities #93

pulo filipe

7 minutes ago, Slipper Guyquad said:

She went out for a while, coming home just before 11. I think she met with casual friends, not the salon girls but people she has met through the talk group she attends at times. I certainly don't think you-know-who is around at the moment. (Cryptic crossword clue - Still 6 down 😉) And she spent the rest of the night with Paul first on business matters then just lying in bed chatting and watching him and Eva.

Hi Slipper, what is the deal with Leora and Paul? I know they lived together a few years back. Are they just friends now? I remember he was a terrible lover. I don't think he ever made her cum when I saw them together. And when he came, he'd run out of the room and just leave her laying there.

• Like 2

6 minutes ago, ashleyxyz said:

Hi Slipper, what is the deal with Leora and Paul? I know they lived together a few years back. Are they just friends now? I remember he was a terrible lover. I don't think he ever made her cum when I saw them together. And when he came, he'd run out of the room and just leave her laying there.

They have never officially split up Ash, which is what some people forget, and she still wants him and Eva to go to Prague. Both are fully aware that each has dated since they've been apart. They talk every single day, many times a day sometimes. I know many don't think of him as Casanova, but he remains her soulmate and who she really wants. Simple as that. 

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1
  • Upvote 3

7 minutes ago, Slipper Guyquad said:

They have never officially split up Ash, which is what some people forget, and she still wants him and Eva to go to Prague. Both are fully aware that each has dated since they've been apart. They talk every single day, many times a day sometimes. I know many don't think of him as Casanova, but he remains her soulmate and who she really wants. Simple as that. 

Oh ok. I wonder why they live apart. If they're meant to be they should get back together, as the years are just passing by they will never get back. And I didn't mean to sound derogatory towards him, I don't know him at all. Just what it seemed like to me.

• Like 1

25 minutes ago, ashleyxyz said:

Oh ok. I wonder why they live apart. If they're meant to be they should get back together, as the years are just passing by they will never get back. And I didn't mean to sound derogatory towards him, I don't know him at all. Just what it seemed like to me.

Oh you're not the first person to say that about him! 😄

When she moved there, the original plan was he would also go after a while, but then Covid stopped the world in its tracks. So they still are apart physically, but if things go to plan, he will at least visit in the near future. And that's pretty much it at the mo!

• Like 1
  • Thanks 2
  • Confused 1
  • Upvote 4

55 minutes ago, King Lear said:

You have to face reality, Léora has grown, or is the slender woman who made most of us dream?

I now understand that she is alone in her bed, there is no room for two.

What a charming person you are! I remember her when she was "slender" skinny, and personally like many people I prefer her as she looks now. 

It shouldn't bother you too much though, you will never get the opportunity to climb in that bed anyway.

Can you send us a photo of your Girlfriend / Boyfriend, and also one of yourself, so we can judge for ourselves just what a supposedly "Ideal" person to suit your needs would look like, don't be modest!

BTW! I am considered by some to be an arsehole sometimes, but you are a full time professional.😁 

• Like 3
  • Haha 2
  • Confused 1

2 hours ago, ashleyxyz said:

Leora since 18 months has an affair with a guy , you can now wonder , does she still shares this information ( her having a boyfriend in Prague )to Paul  or Paul has no idea ? Even more , is the boyfriend in Prague aware of him ( Paul ) ? 

24 months after and Leora hasn’t seen Paul and the opposite . The love between these two is so big that they have both not being able to see one another for two years . I don’t know what people here believe and also what you believe , but personally , as i have said uncountable times , if this is the person you love , you don’t maintain a parallel relationship for 18 months , you move oceans  , mountains and anything that is an obstacle to be with  the person you love even for some hours just to feel him / her .. this is love ( at least for my standards ) especially if you “pretend “ missing someone .. but come on , here we are speaking about parallel affairs and it is presented like “ and ? What’s the problem ? She  just had / have someone “ .. The guy that once was violent with Leora physically .. 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1
  • Confused 1