good evening _ bonne nuit

Good morning Beautiful girls so cute

Leora and sexy girl

👩‍❤️‍💋‍👩👯

a great thursday for all

with family and friends

good work

09/12/2021

🐨👯 🌟🐈 😉🐴🦝🐿️🦍🗼💀🐊😁 😈🐶 🦨 🔭 ✈️ 🕵️👨‍🍳🌶️ patou gag-her brokk! nenemoh7 hard on chris gregg nic marco 6742 howard taxio miraguy

• Like 2

4 hours ago, Max Ragnar said:

I believe as he does, that she has gotten herself into a situation that is detrimental to her life in the long term. I want the best for her, as he does. No healthy human being masturbates for strangers for money.

I'd like to see her find herself and either go back to Paul, get married have kids or live a 'normal' life that doesn't preclude people visiting due to the cameras. 

I'm pulling for her (and Malia, and Paul) to get their lives together. A life in which her father would be proud of her, and she of herself.  She can't be proud of where she is or else w=she would have absolutely no reservations about telling her friends.

The changes in her appearance aren't shaming, they are stress seen vividly on her face. The kid, no woman, has chosen easy money over a happy fulfilled life.  I advise screw the money, get a job and have a life without secrets.

Pulling for you, Leora. You have so much more potential. So much.

How is that negative?

Max

You are omitting one important fact Max....It's her business what she does in life, not yours mine or anyone else's, who is to say if she is lonely? You and ddhm say as much but lonely in your perception and perhaps not in reality, she is probably very comfortable at this time with her own company and independence otherwise she would change her situation.

And why wouldn't her father be proud of her, she has used her assets to further her life as she sees fit, she has not mugged anyone, or murdered anyone, hasn't robbed a bank or abused young children, she is sympathetic toward those less fortunate than herself and animals.....Why wouldn't a father be proud of that.....I would !

I often don't agree with her work ethic ( a personal opinion ) but I have never doubted her sincerity and kindness as a human being.

Life is all about choices....The way she lives is her choice !! 

• Like 2
  • Confused 2
  • Upvote 7

Bonjour à vous tous les amis et amies

Toujours prisonnier, mais dorloté

Je lis vos messages et merci sa m’occupe

Mais comme je n’ai pas les images

Leora est-elle restée à la maison ou elle est sortie elle t’elle rentré tard

Je crois quelle a appelé Paul 9 fois si j’ai bien compris merci GUYQUAD pour tes informations

Très bonne journée

• Like 3

16 minutes ago, patou said:

Hello to all of you friends

Still a prisoner, but pampered

I read your messages and thank you, its occupying me

But since I don't have the pictures

Did Leora stay home or did she go out did she come home late?

I think she called Paul 9 times if I understood correctly thank you GUYQUAD for your information

Very good day

She went out for a while, coming home just before 11. I think she met with casual friends, not the salon girls but people she has met through the talk group she attends at times. I certainly don't think you-know-who is around at the moment. (Cryptic crossword clue - Still 6 down 😉) And she spent the rest of the night with Paul first on business matters then just lying in bed chatting and watching him and Eva.

• Like 3
  • Thanks 3

il y a 8 minutes, Slipper Guyquad a dit :

Elle est sortie pendant un moment, rentrant à la maison juste avant 11 ans. Jepensequ’elle a rencontré des amis occasionnels, pas les filles du salon, mais des gens qu’elle a rencontrés grâce au groupe de discussion près chaque fois qu’elle est fréquente. Je ne pense certainement pas que vous sachiez qui est là en ce moment. (Indice de mots croisés cryptiques - Toujours 6 en bas 😉) Et elle a passé le reste de la nuit avec Paul d’abord sur des questions d’affaires, puis simplement allongé dans son lit à discuter et à regarder lui et Eva.

Merci pour ces informations

Je vais essayer de suivre vos commentaires demain matin c’est plus facile pour moi il y a moins de personnel

Merci encore je peux rester connecté à leora

• Thanks 2