Leora - Home Activities #94

pulo filipe

1 hour ago, ddhm said:

If she had real friends , people that she can trust , people that she can feel safe next to them , she wouldn’t have had this secrecy of life she has for 2,5 years ( ok 2 years , the first 6 months were the discovering living in another country and different lifestyle ) … Life for the majority of people is a consistent trial of having people around you ( family , friends ) and not feeling alone , trying to spend time with them when you feel bad or enjoy the maximum because they give you the great feeling of friendship and safety . 

I haven’t seen anything like that which I described for the last 24 months , if Leora is managing to have this way of life outside of her apartment , it is indeed the major of achievements i have experienced seeing by a person . 

But of course , a woman that says she doesn’t need any man in her life when she’s almost 31 years old , imagine how much of disappointment she has from the opposite sex and how much with this statement she makes it clear if you think deeper what her relationship with Paul was .. 

She has kept no more secrets than the average person. She's on cam for gosh sakes!

While I've professed since she moved to Prague that *I* think she needs to get off cam and have a 'normal' life, the girl seems well-adjusted considering the life she's created for herself.  Yea..she's as screwed up as any other single person when it comes to the opposite sex (like him, love him, lead him on, leave him, etc).  And I think the fake lesbian episodes w/ Malia was nothing more then keeping horndogs tuned in and buying membership (she played most of you).

She has damaged her integrity and dignity when it comes to bating on cam. I think her moral compass needs adjustment. Something that when she has kids and leads a life where she's a wife & mother and not a cam whore, she'll regret (so I think). With all that said, she's not all tatted up, doesn't have odd body piercings, doesn't do drugs, doesn't have rainbow color hair, doesn't have a nervous condition - all things considered, she's doing well.

*I* just would like her to get off cam and integrate with mainstream society (as I think both she and society would mutually benefit from).

• Thanks 1
  • Sad 1

Cleaning is somebody due to arrive soon...

Day 5 to bate or not to bate that is the question.

The so called fake lesbian show with Malia was to entice the horndog's what ever they are but I professed to loving every minute of it and so did the ladies and it worked !.

Everyone has the right to their opinions.

• Upvote 3

2 hours ago, GAG-HER said:

Yeah most of this is correct ,  she has been doing more and more of these calls over the last few weeks , the  reason she went onto the stairway last night to make calls was because they were people she hasnt spoken to on camera before , friends and family members asking advice on getting eva to prague .  More rules now because of covid .  

She has always said she doesn't need a man in her life. 

Hopefully another woman O yes please.

• Like 1

17 minutes ago, blue is the colour said:

Cleaning is somebody due to arrive soon...

That's what I thought too. Also because it hasn't been a week since she changed the blankets and well... on Monday she didn't masturbate in the bedroom.

I don't think Paul is coming, maybe Denis will make a quick visit? Or she just wanted to change.

• Upvote 2

If Eva comes to stay it will certainly give Leora some full time companionship and more stay at home time. However, Eva could create a couple of problems.  She barks a lot. Sometimes a whole lot. What will happen if people in the other apartments complain. The landlord may ask her to get rid of the dog or move. Some of us with subs remember Eva barking when Leora went behind a closed door. There could be some upset subscribers if this were to happen again. Personally I liked Eva and her barking didn't bother me, so I guess we'll have to wait and see what happens. Also if Paul comes for a visit, I for one hope it's a short visit. Never thought much of him after the time he grabbed Leora by the throat and pushed her up against the refrigerator.