Leora - Home Activities #94

pulo filipe

6 minutes ago, Howard said:

If you don't have at least one good friend of the opposite sex, I feel bad for you.

If she had real friends , people that she can trust , people that she can feel safe next to them , she wouldn’t have had this secrecy of life she has for 2,5 years ( ok 2 years , the first 6 months were the discovering living in another country and different lifestyle ) … Life for the majority of people is a consistent trial of having people around you ( family , friends ) and not feeling alone , trying to spend time with them when you feel bad or enjoy the maximum because they give you the great feeling of friendship and safety . 

I haven’t seen anything like that which I described for the last 24 months , if Leora is managing to have this way of life outside of her apartment , it is indeed the major of achievements i have experienced seeing by a person . 

But of course , a woman that says she doesn’t need any man in her life when she’s almost 31 years old , imagine how much of disappointment she has from the opposite sex and how much with this statement she makes it clear if you think deeper what her relationship with Paul was .. 

• Haha 1
  • Confused 1

48 minutes ago, ddhm said:

As we have said many many many times before  , Leora cares about no one else except  herself .. at least her loneliness then can be explained 😁

Man is that accurate. Good, bad or otherwise she is a self preoccupied gal. Never seen anyone look at themselves as much as she does

• Like 1
  • Confused 2
  • Sad 1

50 minutes ago, ddhm said:

Zoals ik het zie, heeft ze precies op hetzelfde moment zo'n lief contact met Paul gehad dat ze zich slecht voelde of ruzie kreeg met haar mannelijke vriend in Praag.. de ene man werkt niet, we gaan naar de andere en omgekeerd .. inderdaad , ze heeft geen man nodig in haar leven .. als ze maar wist wat ze wil 😂 🤣 😂 🤣 .. 

En lief zijn voor Paul, nou, wat een fantastische aanpak om hem te overtuigen dat Eva haar manieren gebruikt

Ben benieuwd hoe haar relatie met Paul zal zijn eenmaal Eva bij haar is

I wonder how her relationship with Paul will be once Eva is with her

1 hour ago, Slipper Guyquad said:

Sorry Leora. I have to laugh at you claiming of 'Not needing a man in your life'. Twice that i've heard myself.

If so, why spend 18 solid months constantly arguing, yelling, crying and desperately keeping hold of LB then?

Why?

I don't believe you. Because that's not how someone behaves if you want to be taken seriously.

How much do you want to bet that Mrs. "I don't need men in my life" shaves and goes out tomorrow? Earlier while she was chatting I saw some smiles and giggles that make me think that someone has shown up...

• Haha 1

Bonsoir

Je viens de lire vos très bons commentaires intéressants

Elle a appelé une personne d’après pulo et brokk mais avec ????? peut-être lover boy ou Paul

Je n’ai pas pu lire quelle a appelé Paul souvent cette semaine

J’ai hâte d’être à la maison pour voir l’appartement sa me manque pour pouvoir suivre

Je pense que c’est bien partie pour le retour de Eva et j’espère avec Paul

Mais si loverboy est toujours la sa risque de poser un problème

Je n’ai pas pu lire une seule batte depuis une semaine !!!!!!

Très bonne soirée et à bientôt j’espère

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

23 minutes ago, Brokk! said:

How much do you want to bet that Mrs. "I don't need men in my life" shaves and goes out tomorrow? Earlier while she was chatting I saw some smiles and giggles that make me think that someone has shown up...

She's got thousands of men in her life.. She just doesn't know them personally..

• Like 2
  • Haha 2
  • Upvote 2

1 hour ago, Brokk! said:

Am I correct in saying your making this assumption based on a giggle and a smile careful Brokk your turning into Slipper

• Haha 1
  • Upvote 3