B4 - General Topic 2021 # 133 (December)

2 minutes ago, james deen said:

finally ulyana and olivia get the guys to themselves in the LR which i suspect is what they wanted from the beginning

I think by body language and careful observation , sitting arrangements and just such small things , these guys are simple friends , they were invited for a Saturday night by them , they got introduced to the others which I find it very nice and that’s it ..

Of course ( Merphy’s Law ) by the time I was writing , one guy moved  between the girls 😂😂😂🤣

il y a 1 minute, ddhm a dit :

I think by body language and careful observation , sitting arrangements and just such small things , these guys are simple friends , they were invited for a Saturday night by them , they got introduced to the others which I find it be  try nice and that’s it ..

Of course ( Merphy’s Law ) by the time I was writing , one guy moved  between the girls 😂😂😂🤣

did they get introduced or did they just go straight to the living room and the rest of the girls just came?

Just now, j0hnbest said:

She went to B2

Yes , I didn’t write where she ended as I made the post while she was already in B2 and people could see .. but I have observed this pattern by her when guys come over .. maybe a coincidence 

Just now, james deen said:

did they get introduced or did they just go straight to the living room and the rest of the girls just came?

They went straight in the LR with O&U and then , soon after , the rest started joining ., I think it is nice that they didn’t stay in their rooms as if usually  happens  and they spend some time there 😇

One guy seems totally bored ( he might have lost an interesting Saturday night out ) , the other drinks a bit more and he is getting more in the mood .. still , it seems only a friends evening and nothing indicates for more things . 

Daniela keeps being the absolute GOV tenant , the one who simply enjoys, has fun , dances , sings ,show us her private life without second thoughts , even bringing female friends to stay 😉 , perfect tenant and best currently .. well done to Daniela 😇👏👏

• Haha 2

il y a 1 minute, ddhm a dit :

Daniela keeps being the absolute GOV tenant , the one who simply enjoys, has fun , dances , sings ,show us her private life without second thoughts , even bringing female friends to stay 😉 , perfect tenant and best currently .. well done to Daniela 😇👏👏

her getting involved in everything is a positive and negative and this is one of those times where i think its a negative 

• Upvote 3

6 minutes ago, james deen said:

her getting involved in everything is a positive and negative and this is one of those times where i think its a negative 

In my view Daniela have friendship with U&O and I don't think that these guys are there to a romantic date. If this was a romantic date U&O wouldn't wear sweatshirt.