B4 - General Topic 2021 # 133 (December)

à l’instant, Kingbanks a dit :

the guys are with olivia&ulyana on the terrace let's hope the other girls stay the hell away 😂

yeah it just felt kinda awkward to me anyway like you could just tell they didnt expect all the other girls to come to the living room hence why the move to the terrace but again i could be wrong 

• Upvote 1

7 minutes ago, james deen said:

yeah it just felt kinda awkward to me anyway like you could just tell they didnt expect all the other girls to come to the living room hence why the move to the terrace but again i could be wrong 

looks more like dani butting in

7 minutes ago, james deen said:

that why they went back to there rooms they don't got nothing to do they thought they was going to just hangout with olivia&ulyana and the guy's 😂

It might be that the necessary talks happened at the terrace and the night proceeds in this way .. Hoping always that the guys will enjoy the evening ( and the girls 😈 ) so we can keep on seeing them and possible other people as well 😇

• Sad 1

18 minutes ago, james deen said:

They went to the terrace to smoke thats all 🙂