Leora - Home Activities #95

pulo filipe

As mentioned again and again and again … all uninteresting , unimportant , useless things for Leora happen inside her apartment …

All important , meaningful , happy , exciting , human behavior things are happening outside , so simple as that . 

The only reason Leora is using the apartment , RLC , the viewers , it is for her to have a life in Prague with money and live like a “ spoiled “ princess , in a world that she can enjoy comfort and luxury . She could never ever do and have all these that she does if she was one of the normal of millions who take their chances with their own risk to abandon their countries , try to find a work abroad , find a place to stay , establish themselves  and make a life  slowly . 

Yes, she would have maybe have succeeded like the majority does , but the majority succeeds in countries like Great Britain , Germany , Austria , France , Italy for example , financially strong and with endless opportunities and not in smaller countries like the Czech Republic who the citizens of it abandon it for better living conditions in nearby Germany mostly  . RLC has helped at an incredible level , Leora has helped RLC to become for years very popular and once being the number one site  of its kind , but it is now a period that for both this relationship isn’t helping their “ image “  and the numbers tell the truth. 

Leora will keep on squeezing RLC cash desks , the people will keep on supporting her , the more Leora remains in this world and she doesn’t finally make herself independent and have a free life to do as the majority here says “ whatever she wants , whenever she wants “ , this is what will be seen and even worse as the time will be passing by ..Christmas is coming , New Year’s , are there  really people who would like to see her spending it alone or with people she knows in Prague ? Let’s be serious here then .

Leora is the absolute mastermind , she’s using completely for as long as she can and as she wants of course RLC to try and succeed in Prague . 

28 minutes ago, ddhm said:

As mentioned again and again and again … all uninteresting , unimportant , useless things for Leora happen inside her apartment …

All important , meaningful , happy , exciting , human behavior things are happening outside , so simple as that . 

The only reason Leora is using the apartment , RLC , the viewers , it is for her to have a life in Prague with money and live like a “ spoiled “ princess , in a world that she can enjoy comfort and luxury . She could never ever do and have all these that she does if she was one of the normal of millions who take their chances with their own risk to abandon their countries , try to find a work abroad , find a place to stay , establish themselves  and make a life  slowly . 

Yes, she would have maybe have succeeded like the majority does , but the majority succeeds in countries like Great Britain , Germany , Austria , France , Italy for example , financially strong and with endless opportunities and not in smaller countries like the Czech Republic who the citizens of it abandon it for better living conditions in nearby Germany mostly  . RLC has helped at an incredible level , Leora has helped RLC to become for years very popular and once being the number one site  of its kind , but it is now a period that for both this relationship isn’t helping their “ image “  and the numbers tell the truth. 

Leora will keep on squeezing RLC cash desks , the people will keep on supporting her , the more Leora remains in this world and she doesn’t finally make herself independent and have a free life to do as the majority here says “ whatever she wants , whenever she wants “ , this is what will be seen and even worse as the time will be passing by ..Christmas is coming , New Year’s , are there  really people who would like to see her spending it alone or with people she knows in Prague ? Let’s be serious here then .

Leora is the absolute mastermind , she’s using completely for as long as she can and as she wants of course RLC to try and succeed in Prague . 

One of the more humorous things about her continuing to be a participant of the project, is to notice any of those of others such as yourself that come on sites such as this to continuously complain while continuing financial support of the project by continuing to subscribe. She is not the only one getting the last laughs. 🤣

• Like 1
  • Upvote 4

1 minute ago, Nicholas said:

One of the more humorous things about her continuing to be a participant of the project, is to see any of those of you that come on sites such as this to continuously complain while continuing financial support of the project by continuing to subscribe. She is not the only one getting the last laughs. 🤣

I see you missed her already , good for you . She will come back , don’t worry . Have a nice day . 

17 minutes ago, ddhm said:

I see you missed her already , good for you . She will come back , don’t worry . Have a nice day . 

Yes, she eventually will, and you will still be paying for a subscription to that site and visiting this site 2/3 to 3/4 of every day to continuously complain in these threads and occasionally other threads about it. 😏  

• Like 1
  • Upvote 4

34 minutes ago, Nicholas said:

Yes, she eventually will, and you will still be paying for a subscription to that site and visiting this site 2/3 to 3/4 of every day to continuously complain in these threads and occasionally other threads about it. 😏  

You are becoming another obsessed with others and trying to demolish them when opinions that are expressed here aren’t satisfying your point of view . Please continue , the only thing you do is exposing yourself being a prejudiced guy that the only thing that makes you appear here isn’t to express or state any valuable opinion ( which can actually lead to some really nice back and forth chats ) but just to degrade anyone that happens to express his mind in a forum .

It’s me you have targeted now , it will be someone else in a couple of months .Unluckily for you that you are a person that people have the worst of opinion , I enjoy my participation in the variety of topics here and I am considered a much more respected person to be heard and being able to discuss than you . As for my RLC subscription , I am glad that you have managed to figure out why I watch RLC , when I watch RLC and mostly this specific apartment which is the number 9 in my list  of watching apartments . We agree that Leora deserves to have people like you as fanatical supporters , people who don’t have a criticized spirit and the only thing they see are enemies or have illusions that people here try to communicate things that are negative .. It’s not a coincidence that despite being of English language native speaking country , your posts never actually make a meaning .