Leora - Home Activities #95

pulo filipe

4 minutes ago, Brokk! said:

But is it possible that where she goes to sleep there isn't a bathroom? 😂🚽

No I don't think it necessarily means that Brokk.

Wherever she slept last night would have had a toilet, but she may well have left there 3 hours or more ago to return home, she did use the toilet at home, but I have a feeling she has only gone out to pick up something she may have forgotten.

Sometimes when she is nearby to her apartment she would sooner use her own toilet than someone else's. 

She could well be at the salon or café nearby for all we know, where she can just come upstairs to refresh herself if need be.

• Like 1
  • Sad 1

1 minute ago, jimbo4 said:

No I don't think it necessarily means that Brokk.

Wherever she slept last night would have had a toilet, but she may well have left there 3 hours or more ago to return home, she did use the toilet at home, but I have a feeling she has only gone out to pick up something she may have forgotten.

Sometimes when she is nearby to her apartment she would sooner use her own toilet than someone else's. 

She could well be at the salon or café nearby for all we know, where she can just come upstairs to refresh herself if need be.

I know I was just being a brat 😁

But the whole situation is really absurd...

• Like 1
  • Haha 2
  • Upvote 1

16 minutes ago, Brokk! said:

I know I was just being a brat 😁

But the whole situation is really absurd...

You're right, but as Jimbo said, it's Leora's private matter why she's a little absent at the moment. It's just wild speculation. But LB is still present even if there was a lot less SMS contact. This story is also Leora's business whether it likes it or not .......

• Like 3
  • Confused 1