B4 - General Topic 2021 # 134 (December)

1 hour ago, Noodle said:

It's up to you what you want to believe. It was just my opinion, no more. 🤷‍♀️😏

Don't worry, I know who to trust to get the right information when I don't fully understand the events I'm watching 😉

9 minutes ago, moos54 said:

sorry to tell you this but all you wrote in french was off camera events for me except nothing you wrote is really real and if you were a voyeur only giving his opinion of what he sees on RLC, then you might have noticed that Holly bruises easily and bumps into herself a lot when she's drunk because she doesn't care what she can do anymore, it's not the first time and this will certainly not be the last, she did not wait to have a relationship with Bruno to have bruises, moreover it was not even a romantic relationship with Bruno that she maintained but a simple relationship based on sex because that's what Holly wanted back then
We could also see the discomfort she had when she found out that Gina and Bruno were in a relationship, not because she was in love with him but simply because she had an intimate relationship with him and that he came back in her life being in a relationship with a friend, I find her reaction rather normal
And finally, I never saw Holly jump for joy when she learned that Gina and Bruno's relationship was probably over as if she wanted to come back with him, since the time she is mostly moving on by maintaining an intimate relationship with other men, so several that we could see at B4

What I think and what I have seen I have written. And this is my last message on this thematic. 🤐

1 hour ago, MrFlexxy said:

The lessons have become a highlight for me over the last few weeks, nice to actually understand what's been said for once! 

I haven’t watched much previous sessions but today I was tuned for 5 minutes or so and in such short time , it was nice to learn that she was changing apartments with her mother while very young and when she reached 18 , she found out that she would love to travel and just some similar small details that can actually make you sympathize even more the girls and see them as we should all do i believe , normal people like everyone of us who have just chosen to live their lives in front of cameras . 

Their English accent also and the way they struggle at times , seeing them trying so much and enjoying , it is a really great thing too , as you also mention that it is nice that we understand  😇

• Upvote 1

I saw that good friend moos mentioned it , but it was also for me a big question especially during her early days of her previous stay and seeing her with heavy bruising only to be informed too that she’s getting easily skin bruised , it is actually something that some people have it , that is getting like this even with the smallest skin reaction . 

3 minutes ago, ddhm said:

I saw that good friend moos mentioned it , but it was also for me a big question especially during her early days of her previous stay and seeing her with heavy bruising only to be informed too that she’s getting easily skin bruised , it is actually something that some people have it , that is getting like this even with the smallest skin reaction . 

😵 What are you telling me that there is reasonable explanation for why she have so many bruises on her leg and isn't the she was on 24h sex marathon with Bruno and Bogdan? What?  😵

• Haha 3

6 minutes ago, ddhm said:

I haven’t watched much previous sessions but today I was tuned for 5 minutes or so and in such short time , it was nice to learn that she was changing apartments with her mother while very young and when she reached 18 , she found out that she would love to travel and just some similar small details that can actually make you sympathize even more the girls and see them as we should all do i believe , normal people like everyone of us who have just chosen to live their lives in front of cameras . 

Their English accent also and the way they struggle at times , seeing them trying so much and enjoying , it is a really great thing too , as you also mention that it is nice that we understand  😇

Yeah it's fun to learn more about them, allows us to actually understand their personalities. If you're wanting to catch the next lesson the teacher said it's Thursday at 2

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

2 minutes ago, thinga69 said:

😵 What are you telling me that there is reasonable explanation for why she have so many bruises on her leg and isn't the she was on 24h sex marathon with Bruno and Bogdan? What?  😵

As good friend StnCld repeatedly says , it is a forum and forums are driven by speculations 😇 Anyone can make and actually reflect to the entitlement of habit an opinion, but when a speculation is easily explained by things that have occurred on cameras and give the truth of something we see , it is not a speculation anymore . We all saw how Holly then got her bruises  the last days 😇

By the way , I thought Bogdan was busy trying to fuck Martina and Bruno how to reconcile with Gina or fuck possibly one or both of the twins 😂🤣😂🤣😎🤪

• Confused 1

5 minutes ago, MrFlexxy said:

Yeah it's fun to learn more about them, allows us to actually understand their personalities. If you're wanting to catch the next lesson the teacher said it's Thursday at 2

I am always reading what’s posted here and I get an idea 😇 thanks for info ☺️