B4 - General Topic 2021 # 134 (December)

il y a 31 minutes, Noodle a dit :

Watch the video with Curly / Bruno and you will see that there were knee injuries as well. San Bruno no, with Bruno yes. Think about it a bit. In fact, she was the only one who was happy when Bruno broke up with Gina. She also went to Bruno's birthday party, when Gina and Bruno returned with a fight. Here it is a year of trying to win Bruno back and nothing else. You argue with Megan and avoid Gina. I don't know what's going to happen but I think she loves to seduce men but she is also sexually addicted to Bruno. No more. 🤷‍♀️ 🙄

give it a rest...

• Upvote 2

26 minutes ago, ddhm said:

The English lessons of H&T are fantastic , through the learning process , it is also many personal revelations that we get the chance to know and I can’t actually remember tenants saying so much about their personal things and lives and letting us like this  know so much about them , another proof of how much the English language helps to follow RLC for such small things ( for us , watching the girls learning / practicing English ) . They could always hide and make it off cameras 😇

In the begging Nana did the same thing, but with the time passing she started to be more careful with what she was saying to the teacher. 

1 hour ago, Noodle said:

Voir le vidèos avec Curly/Bruno et vous verrez qu'il y avait aussi des blessures aux genoux. San Bruno no, avec Bruno oui. Réflèchissez un peu. En fait, elle était la seule à être heureuse lorsque Bruno a rompu avec Gina. Elle est également allée à la fête d'anniversaire de Bruno, lorsque Gina et Bruno sont revenus en se battant. Ici, il s'agit d'un an à essayer de reconquérir Bruno et rien d'autre. Se vous vous disputez avec Megan et évitez Gina. Je ne  sais pas ce qui va arriver mais je pense qu'elle adore séduire les hommes mais elle est aussi sexuellement accro à Bruno. Pas plus. 🤷‍♀️🙄

I don't know where you got all this information from but in my opinion you mix up a lot of things that happened at completely different times 🤣

• Like 2

1 hour ago, Noodle said:

Watch the video with Curly / Bruno and you will see that there were knee injuries as well. San Bruno no, with Bruno yes. Think about it a bit. In fact, she was the only one who was happy when Bruno broke up with Gina. She also went to Bruno's birthday party, when Gina and Bruno returned with a fight. Here it is a year of trying to win Bruno back and nothing else. You argue with Megan and avoid Gina. I don't know what's going to happen but I think she loves to seduce men but she is also sexually addicted to Bruno. No more. 🤷‍♀️ 🙄

What's that song from Les Miserables? Oh yes, I dreamed a dream of times gone by... 🤣

• Haha 2

35 minutes ago, thinga69 said:

In the begging Nana did the same thing, but with the time passing she started to be more careful with what she was saying to the teacher. 

Nana has been a disappointment since much time now , Holly is so experienced with the cameras and honestly , I don’t think she has any issues of camera hiding ..When you see a person being a good friend of Masha who is the top tenant of hiding nothing at all , there isn’t much to think that she would do things to avoid even some personal things to be revealed . Sometimes it is a whole talk like they are hiding government secrets 😂😂. We know their real names , the only personal things I believe being extreme careful to hide  would be their mobile numbers or PIN numbers of anything  and of course revealing addresses ( which actually they do when they post at instagram and where they are 😆  ) ..other than that , the majority I hope understands that it is the girls lives and we simply observe 😇 

• Like 1
  • Upvote 2

1 hour ago, moos54 said:

I don't know where you got all this information from but in my opinion you mix up a lot of things that happened at completely different times 🤣

It's up to you what you want to believe. It was just my opinion, no more. 🤷‍♀️😏

1 hour ago, HappyChappie said:

What's that song from Les Miserables? Oh yes, I dreamed a dream of times gone by... 🤣

You don't need to laugh. That was just my opinion, no more. If you read it is your business. I you believe it is your business. 🤷‍♀️😏

• Upvote 1

39 minutes ago, ddhm said:

Nana has been a disappointment since much time now , Holly is so experienced with the cameras and honestly , I don’t think she has any issues of camera hiding ..When you see a person being a good friend of Masha who is the top tenant of hiding nothing at all , there isn’t much to think that she would do things to avoid even some personal things to be revealed . Sometimes it is a whole talk like they are hiding government secrets 😂😂. We know their real names , the only personal things I believe being extreme careful to hide  would be their mobile numbers or PIN numbers of anything  and of course revealing addresses ( which actually they do when they post at instagram and where they are 😆  ) ..other than that , the majority I hope understands that it is the girls lives and we simply observe 😇 

Amen 🙏 and yet they walk on water 😇

10 minutes ago, Noodle said:

You don't need to laugh. That was just my opinion, no more. If you read it is your business. I you believe it is your business. 🤷‍♀️😏

I just enjoy watching what any of the girls do on camera in the apartments, what they do outside of the apartments IS none of my business like you say. 🙂 I know a lot of comments, suggestions and fantasies are posted here about what any of them get upto outside, but for me it's a load of bollocks if it's not on camera hence my laughter and jokes. 😉

• Like 1
  • Confused 1

2 minutes ago, HappyChappie said:

I just enjoy watching what any of the girls do on camera in the apartments, what they do outside of the apartments IS none of my business like you say. 🙂 I know a lot of comments, suggestions and fantasies are posted here about what any of them get upto outside, but for me it's a load of bollocks if it's not on camera hence my laughter and jokes. 😉

I didn't write anything that was off camera. ☝️ But just enjoy the voyeurism and accept other opinions. That's what I do, by the way. 😉

2 hours ago, ddhm said:

The English lessons of H&T are fantastic , through the learning process , it is also many personal revelations that we get the chance to know and I can’t actually remember tenants saying so much about their personal things and lives and letting us like this  know so much about them , another proof of how much the English language helps to follow RLC for such small things ( for us , watching the girls learning / practicing English ) . They could always hide and make it off cameras 😇

The lessons have become a highlight for me over the last few weeks, nice to actually understand what's been said for once! 

31 minutes ago, Noodle said:

I didn't write anything that was off camera. ☝️ But just enjoy the voyeurism and accept other opinions. That's what I do, by the way. 😉

sorry to tell you this but all you wrote in french was off camera events for me except nothing you wrote is really real and if you were a voyeur only giving his opinion of what he sees on RLC, then you might have noticed that Holly bruises easily and bumps into herself a lot when she's drunk because she doesn't care what she can do anymore, it's not the first time and this will certainly not be the last, she did not wait to have a relationship with Bruno to have bruises, moreover it was not even a romantic relationship with Bruno that she maintained but a simple relationship based on sex because that's what Holly wanted back then
We could also see the discomfort she had when she found out that Gina and Bruno were in a relationship, not because she was in love with him but simply because she had an intimate relationship with him and that he came back in her life being in a relationship with a friend, I find her reaction rather normal
And finally, I never saw Holly jump for joy when she learned that Gina and Bruno's relationship was probably over as if she wanted to come back with him, since the time she is mostly moving on by maintaining an intimate relationship with other men, so several that we could see at B4

• Confused 1
  • Upvote 7