Leora - Home Activities #96

pulo filipe

7 hours ago, scutus said:

It is I believe in # 95.

Yes! As I thought, you have got it wrong again....not unusual !!

SC's original post was referring to someone who in his opinion responded to another members post with insults and was told to desist. I gave him credit, as did you, whilst your old friend did his usual thing of giving a laughing emoji. Yet you both and the other stooge in your group had previously given the " culprit " credits for the " insult " he made .....Double standards and hypocrisy comes to mind, which when dealing with you three is not unusual.

@Max Ragnar Remark was a friendly message to two people who were having a civilized debate regarding the subject matter ( Leora ) But you in your infinite wisdom decided he was transgressing and should be chastised for such a dastardly crime...........Get a life and loosen up Scutus!  Or better still learn to be a little more tolerant to people who think differently to your entrenched views.  😁

I sincerely wish you a good day.

• Like 1

7 hours ago, Ste said:

Exceptional Nitpicking This has to get the award of the day Well Done You Two

You are off subject in the eyes of Scutus 🤣 But no matter, he seems to have given you his seal of approval.

You are blessed !! 😁

• Thanks 1

46 minutes ago, pulo filipe said:

Leora yesterday got up very early 

8:00(+-) 

long preparation to leave 

Took a shower 

took care of the beauty 

Cream pants and sweater and jacket 

Exit 

It only arrives tomorrow on December 16th 

Will she come back wearing cream pants a sweater and jacket.

• Like 3

25 minutes ago, daerjohn2015 said:

Maybe she'll come back with Eva 🙊

Anything and everything is possible with Leora, we should never underestimate the motivation and determination of this woman when she believes in a cause. 

Remember ! This is a person with strong political beliefs, who stood out in -20 centigrade weather for up to 8 hours each say for 5 days to get a petition signed against cruelty to dogs and got it sent to Putin. If she likes you or a cause she will give you/it everything , conversely if she doesn't like you/it then she will give you/it nothing.

Although returning with Eva would be unlikely as the dog would probably have to quarantine !

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Upvote 2