Leora - Home Activities #96

pulo filipe

19 minutes ago, Brokk! said:

However, the only person who doesn't mind Leora's strip (excluding Jimbo 😁) is Paul.

Isn't it that she made it grow on purpose?πŸ€”

Β  Β  Β  Well, it certainly wasn't accidentally. πŸ˜‚Β It is my opinion that a woman somehow does not seem quite as mature without a little hair down there as long as it's kept trimmed to a certain extent and not allowed to grow out completely ungroomed.Β πŸ™‚

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

17 minutes ago, Brokk! said:

I doubt that she has changed her mind in this period, they do not even call and it seems unlikely that they have seen each other in these weeks (it is two / three weeks that Leora has not shaved between her legs, this is already strange since she shaves every week).

Then I really want to see how she manages to live with someone who, in her own words, is not her boyfriend.

We should also always think that these β€œ judgements β€œ happen of what we see on cameras ..we don’t know if they contact one another when Leora is out of the apartment , if they really meet spontaneously or purposely when Leora is absent .. we just believe what’s happening according to what we see on cameras and what forum members communicate here about who Leora is calling and who is texting … personally , I have never been able to understand how anyone can know who Leora is texting , phone calls I can understand , but texting ?Β 
Β 

Whatever Leora’s absence reasons are , I hope she returns - Β high unlikely - with much more respect to the viewers and the job she’s doing .Β 

il y a 13 minutes, Brokk! a ditΒ :

Cependant, la seule personne qui ne dΓ©range pas le strip de Leora (Γ  l’exception de Jimbo 😁)est Paul.

N’est-ce pas qu’elle l’a fait grandir exprΓ¨s ? πŸ€”

Oui sa ce peut en Russie elle ne s’était jamais rasΓ© et Paul aimait sa

Voyons Γ  son retour si ces toujours lΓ  et je l’espΓ¨re je trouve que sa habille une femme

Β 

• Like 1

13 hours ago, Max Ragnar said:

Maybe I wasn't clear enough in explaining my take. I'm talking about degrees of behavior.Β  In my opinion if a woman can get another woman off that is lesbian sex. Again I don't see how the act and completed result couldn't be classified lesbian sex.

I do think it was pretty obvious that Leora was increasingly getting more interested in Malia than the other way around. The look on Leora's face inches from Malia's wet kitty was quite aroused and nearly drooling.

I think Malia being taken away saved her from where this was going. She was getting as turned off as Leora was getting more interested. Leora never ever would have tasted her friend (more than once) without progressive interest. She didn't want Malia to see her doing it.

Leora's risky open leg bating seeking with Denis staying there shows what gives her an extra kick. The balcony comes to mind.

Hope this quick (forced) marriage of Malia's works out for her. Did she have a baby in the past?

Appreciate your opinions, ddhm.

It’s been few times that chats like this occur here and it is always a pleasure when such a fair and remarkable exchange of opinions is happening , I have many times stated that I wish it could be most of the times like that and less the β€œ level β€œ of chats that we usually experience .

Β 

Always a pleasure for such situations and good talks here good friend πŸ˜‡

47 minutes ago, ddhm said:

We should also always think that these β€œ judgements β€œ happen of what we see on cameras ..we don’t know if they contact one another when Leora is out of the apartment , if they really meet spontaneously or purposely when Leora is absent .. we just believe what’s happening according to what we see on cameras and what forum members communicate here about who Leora is calling and who is texting … personally , I have never been able to understand how anyone can know who Leora is texting , phone calls I can understand , but texting ?Β 
Β 

Whatever Leora’s absence reasons are , I hope she returns - Β high unlikely - with much more respect to the viewers and the job she’s doing .Β 

Β  Β  Β  Β Your last statement is once again part of the obvious obsession of jealousy of that woman that you obviously possess. It is very likely certain that none of the participants of that site are contractually obligated to live their lives in any certain ways that would include having to have certain amounts of visitors to their apartments every so often, or having to have certain amounts of enticing or provocative situations occur that might include any sexual situations.

It is more likely than not, that there are probably only suggestions given to the participants about choosing to dress somewhat scantilly such as in undergarments as often they would be willing to do so while they are in their apartments, and it is also quite likely suggested that potential bonuses couId be acquired by some of the participants whose cams receive the more to most cam attention between compensation periods.

The participants are actually very likely not contractually obligated to do anything other than live at the apartments and keep them clean to a certain extent and not damage any furnishings while living at the apartments, and to notify the sites admin. when they know they will be leaving the apartments for an extended period of time and not going be at the apartments for an extended period of time.Β 

It is very likely certain that the participants of that site are not contractually obligated to live their lives any certain ways just because some subscriber to the site might think otherwise, because none of those participants or any of the sites admin. forced anyone to subscribe to that site.Β Β 

• Upvote 4

2 hours ago, Brokk! said:

However, the only person who doesn't mind Leora's strip (excluding Jimbo 😁) is Paul.

Isn't it that she made it grow on purpose?πŸ€”

Interesting thought @Brokk!Β But I would imagine there are several others apart from myself and Paul who appreciate her pubic strip, it's always neat and tidy and in some ways accentuates her vagina as opposed to a boring completely shaved mound, it's also in such a position that it in no way would interfere with oral sex should the occasion arise.Β 

Does this imply that if she was not visiting Paul, then by the process of elimination she was visiting ME !

And there we were trying to keep it secret, I flew into Prague on Monday evening and booked into the Hotel Kings Court, where she joined me on Tuesday, I brought her a new tooth brush and she didn't require underwear. But of course our relationship is purely platonic due to my ancient age, as you can see from the separateΒ beds, she being a good talker and myself being an attentive listener ....But she is beautiful to look at in real life !!Β πŸ€“Β And the trip was worthwhile !

Please don't let too many other people know our secret ! 😁

Β 

Β Deluxe Room - Guest Room

Tower Duplex Suite (Free SPA entrance & Executive Lounge) - Deep Soaking Bathtub

• Like 2
  • Haha 5