Leora - Home Activities #96

pulo filipe

25 minutes ago, patou said:

Bonsoir

Rien que de la spéculation

1-Leora est resté à Prague pour régler c’est affaire personnelle en dehors des cameras

2- elle ces refugié chez une copine peut être ou pas

3-elle est chez loverboy peut être ou pas

4-elle est sortie sans rechange et on a vue plusieurs fois mettre des vêtements dans des sacs soi-disant pour donner .la dernière fois elle est sortie avec son anorak marron et je ne pense pas qu’elle la donné.et elle revenue avec son long manteau beige celui qu’elle avait pour sortir

A telle fait l’acquisition d’un appartement sur Prague et elle commence à l’aménager en vue d’une sortie proche

Ou elle commence à aménager chez lover boy car elle sait que Paul ne viendra pas et des quelle a récupère Eva et elle sent la fin de RLC

Comme c’est une fille intelligente et elle sait qu’on la surveille pour ces moindres gestes quand elle rentre, elle vraiment capable de remettre ces vêtements du départ

Je ne la voie pas être avec ces sous vêtement trois jours elle est trop coquette et sans son maquillage

5-voyont son humeur quand elle rentrera demain

Je pense que certaine personne qui comprenne le Russe son au courent mais veulent rien dire ?

Beaucoup de suggestion je me suis lâché j’ai eu le temps pendant deux semaines à l’hôpital de me faire un film et ce n’est que mes propos non fondés

Bonne soirée

I think everyone should have their freedom, including leora. At the moment I see a lot of problems with transporting the dog.
It is quite possible that Leora is not at home because of this. It can also be something else, all just speculation.
But to be honest, shouldn't Leora also have a little privacy? Like it or not it's up to you.
Personally, Leora's mood swings bother me when she is sad or angry from one moment to the next. Leora should really try to keep everything private out of the apartment, even if it means that she is at home even less.
What happens in the apartment will always come to light in some way.
As for LB Hello, Leora is also a woman with needs.
She can say 10 times she doesn't need a man at some point she too gets tired of talking ...........
I think everyone needs real affection, including leora
Telephone calls are unfortunately only at a distance.
There is no substitute for face to face
Just my opinion

• Like 3

14 minutes ago, The Earl said:

I think everyone should have their freedom, including leora. At the moment I see a lot of problems with transporting the dog.
It is quite possible that Leora is not at home because of this. It can also be something else, all just speculation.
But to be honest, shouldn't Leora also have a little privacy? Like it or not it's up to you.
Personally, Leora's mood swings bother me when she is sad or angry from one moment to the next. Leora should really try to keep everything private out of the apartment, even if it means that she is at home even less.
She can say 10 times she doesn't need a man at some point she too gets tired of talking ...........
Just my opinion

Can I ask , what is it for you personally that you would like to see or you are watching Leora for since you are saying that “ she should try to keep everything private out of the apartment “..

Can i ask in which job and what kind of company she has signed a contract to work for ? What is it expected from her ? What is it that you expect for someone who has chosen to live a life in front of cameras ? 

I never say that she shouldn’t keep things in private like sensitive personal data and phonecalls or occasionally talks that she believes that it isn’t to share .. but other than the reasonable and sensible things , what is it then that she’s a participant in such a site according to you ? 

• Upvote 2

22 minutes ago, The Earl said:

Just my opinion

What DD wrote is not wrong. Apart from covering sensitive data and minor, Leora cannot keep everything away from the cameras even if she can (because there is no ban). If not, at that point she can even do without staying on RLC. Not to mention that this attitude damages her image all the time.

• Like 2

il y a 30 minutes, The Earl a dit :

Je pense que tout le monde devrait avoir sa liberté, y compris Leora. En ce moment, je vois beaucoup de problèmes avec le transport du chien.
Il est fort possible que Leora ne soit pas à la maison à cause de cela. Cela peut aussi être autre chose, tout simplement spéculation.
Mais pour être honnête, Leora ne devrait-elle pas aussi avoir un peu d’intimité ? Qu’on le veuille ou non, c’est à vous de décider.
Personnellement, les sautes d’humeur de Leora me dérangent lorsqu’elle est triste ou en colère d’un moment à l’autre. Leora devrait vraiment essayer de garder tout privé hors de l’appartement, même si cela signifie qu’elle est encore moins à la maison.
Ce qui se passe dans l’appartement sera toujours révélé d’une manière ou d’une autre.
Quant à LB Hello, Leora est aussi une femme avec des besoins.
Elle peut dire 10 fois qu’elle n’a pas besoin d’un homme à un moment donné elle aussi en a marre de parler ...........
Je pense que tout le monde a besoin d’une vraie affection, y compris Leora
Les appels téléphoniques ne sont malheureusement qu’à distance.
Il n’y a pas de substitut au face à face
Juste mon avis

Vous avez raison elle a besoin d’intimité et suis entièrement d’accord

Mais quelle évite de jouer trop la comédie

A son Age je la comprends qu’on a besoin d’une personne masculin et un peu d’affection et elle le mérite

J’aime la voir heureuse elle je pense que pour elle c’est le moment soit avec Paul ou loverboy et de quitter RLC, on va surement la regretter comme j’ai regretté il y a environ deux ans maintenant EVA mais Sam je ne l’appréciais pas

Au moins Malia a sus partir à temps et elle a pu se marier j’ai trouvé sa rapide mais je pense c’était le seul moyen de rester avec l’homme quelle aime en Ukraine

• Like 2

21 minutes ago, ddhm said:

Can I ask , what is it for you personally that you would like to see or you are watching Leora for since you are saying that “ she should try to keep everything private out of the apartment “..

Can i ask in which job and what kind of company she has signed a contract to work for ? What is it expected from her ? What is it that you expect for someone who has chosen to live a life in front of cameras ? 

I never say that she shouldn’t keep things in private like sensitive personal data and phonecalls or occasionally talks that she believes that it isn’t to share .. but other than the reasonable and sensible things , what is it then that she’s a participant in such a site according to you ? 

I think I said it was private is private.
What I want to see is secondary.
I am happy when leora is fine and a little sad when things go the way they do at the moment.
Nobody knows Leora's employment contract and that's a good thing.
What kind of services it has to provide is not up to the RLC user either. everyone can thank themselves.
I said it already Leora is not a sex machine but a woman with real feelings and needs.
I will end the topic for myself now and others should think about it for themselves

• Upvote 6

19 minutes ago, Brokk! said:

What DD wrote is not wrong. Apart from covering sensitive data and minor, Leora cannot keep everything away from the cameras even if she can (because there is no ban). If not, at that point she can even do without staying on RLC. Not to mention that this attitude damages her image all the time.

Sure, she can't hide everything, the curiosity is already there with me. As far as leora's image is concerned, I think that she doesn't care at the moment. Leora knows exactly how to restore your image.

5 hours ago, jimbo4 said:

Something else to debate while Leora is absent !

I personally thing that when her hair is too dark it makes her look too serious and hard faced, whereas when she used to have her hair lighter with additional highlights it gave her a softer look and more appealing...Even more so when she sometimes has her hair curly. To my mind she is an attractive woman, but sometimes doesn't make the best of her outstanding assets.

She uses a particular photo on a couple of her social media sites that again makes her look like a made up doll, my advice to her would be to use the more natural photo in her collection where she is in a white top ( head and shoulders) in front of a window, and she has her hair partially covering a small part of her face, at the same time she has a beautiful smile whilst winking at the camera......Minimum makeup and natural beauty....Outstandingly appealing !

Just my opinion. Beauty is in the eye of the beholder so it would be interesting to hear other peoples views whilst nothing else is occurring.🤔🙂

I happen to agree with your opinion and taste. I think the dark hair and dark eyebrows make her look hard. She really has natural beauty that less is more in make up.

• Upvote 2

1 hour ago, patou said:

Vous avez raison elle a besoin d’intimité et suis entièrement d’accord

Mais quelle évite de jouer trop la comédie

A son Age je la comprends qu’on a besoin d’une personne masculin et un peu d’affection et elle le mérite

J’aime la voir heureuse elle je pense que pour elle c’est le moment soit avec Paul ou loverboy et de quitter RLC, on va surement la regretter comme j’ai regretté il y a environ deux ans maintenant EVA mais Sam je ne l’appréciais pas

Au moins Malia a sus partir à temps et elle a pu se marier j’ai trouvé sa rapide mais je pense c’était le seul moyen de rester avec l’homme quelle aime en Ukraine

Malia got Married?

• Thanks 1

2 hours ago, patou said:

Bonsoir

Rien que de la spéculation

1-Leora est resté à Prague pour régler c’est affaire personnelle en dehors des cameras

2- elle ces refugié chez une copine peut être ou pas

3-elle est chez loverboy peut être ou pas

4-elle est sortie sans rechange et on a vue plusieurs fois mettre des vêtements dans des sacs soi-disant pour donner .la dernière fois elle est sortie avec son anorak marron et je ne pense pas qu’elle la donné.et elle revenue avec son long manteau beige celui qu’elle avait pour sortir

A telle fait l’acquisition d’un appartement sur Prague et elle commence à l’aménager en vue d’une sortie proche

Ou elle commence à aménager chez lover boy car elle sait que Paul ne viendra pas et des quelle a récupère Eva et elle sent la fin de RLC

Comme c’est une fille intelligente et elle sait qu’on la surveille pour ces moindres gestes quand elle rentre, elle vraiment capable de remettre ces vêtements du départ

Je ne la voie pas être avec ces sous vêtement trois jours elle est trop coquette et sans son maquillage

5-voyont son humeur quand elle rentrera demain

Je pense que certaine personne qui comprenne le Russe son au courent mais veulent rien dire ?

Beaucoup de suggestion je me suis lâché j’ai eu le temps pendant deux semaines à l’hôpital de me faire un film et ce n’est que mes propos non fondés

Bonne soirée

Lots of possibilities. Good list.  Thanks

You are well now?

• Thanks 1
  • Confused 1

1 hour ago, The Earl said:

I think I said it was private is private.
What I want to see is secondary.
I am happy when leora is fine and a little sad when things go the way they do at the moment.
Nobody knows Leora's employment contract and that's a good thing.
What kind of services it has to provide is not up to the RLC user either. everyone can thank themselves.
I said it already Leora is not a sex machine but a woman with real feelings and needs.
I will end the topic for myself now and others should think about it for themselves

Yup

• Upvote 1