Leora - Home Activities #96

pulo filipe

1 hour ago, ddhm said:

I think it was one of the worst executed  shows period . There were never any emotions , no smiles , just a “ cold “ interaction except some moments that were more intensive which is more than normal considering that they were doing this for more than a year . 

There were never kisses , hugs , affection .. Of course people were tuning because they were always expecting that something more might happen , of course it could never be so because neither of the girls is lesbian or has any lesbian hidden desires or curiosity ( they aren’t Martina let’s say who is a bisexual for example ).. 

I will always believe that Malia was “ used “ ( she wanted of course and she was instructed / being taught ) and personally , I am glad that she found - no matter how it happened - a way out of RLC and at least she’s living and enjoying a normal life .

Regardless of feelings being shown like love, no.  Both many times were more than interested.

They did lesbian things to each other, progressed from wearing underwear in the bathtub to Leora tasting Malia a number of times and pushing the boundaries.  If Malia hadn't been forced to leave considering the progression of things more would have happened. Leora was really getting into things.

Leora groomed her from the March 2020 couch/whiskey session that got the ball rolling.

I don't see either getting the other off if both didn't like doing what they did. I heard Malia had experienced girl/s before. She was shy before.  But not so much after Leora influenced her. To the point in June 24, 2020 Malia took things into her own hands and basically seduced Leora who then reciprocated. I'm basing this off the CamCaps comments as I had joined RLC then not seeing it.

From that point on she seemed to be all over Leora's kitty when it was in reach.

But just before Malia was forced to leave Prague she seemed distant when they fooled around and not as enthused as she had been from what I saw.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1
  • Upvote 3

43 minutes ago, Max Ragnar said:

Regardless of feelings being shown like love, no.  Both many times were more than interested.

They did lesbian things to each other, progressed from wearing underwear in the bathtub to Leora tasting Malia a number of times and pushing the boundaries.  If Malia hadn't been forced to leave considering the progression of things more would have happened. Leora was really getting into things.

Leora groomed her from the March 2020 couch/whiskey session that got the ball rolling.

I don't see either getting the other off if both didn't like doing what they did. I heard Malia had experienced girl/s before. She was shy before.  But not so much after Leora influenced her. To the point in June 24, 2020 Malia took things into her own hands and basically seduced Leora who then reciprocated. I'm basing this off the CamCaps comments as I had joined RLC then not seeing it.

From that point on she seemed to be all over Leora's kitty when it was in reach.

But just before Malia was forced to leave Prague she seemed distant when they fooled around and not as enthused as she had been from what I saw.

I disagree with your approach , but it is of course a respected opinion . For me , consider what can be called “ lesbian “ exactly what Fiora and Harley did in the sauna a couple of hours earlier , what Martina and Nelly have been seen doing ( that was of course real sex and not a show ) , in general just touching and caressing for me isn’t lesbian . It doesn’t of course really matter how we judge it or characterize it , but there were never nipples or tits kissing , French kisses with one another , sorry to say but if in a period of 14 months or so we saw just a 3-4 sensual sessions in a total of what , 150 to 200 shows more or less , which the majority were without any passion and felt out of reality , then this was really uninterested for me watching and this is also why I hardly ever during that period made any comment about it as I was respecting the people who wanted to see this here but I was often making my opinion at other topics of the forum .

The girls were both happy with their free times and private  lives they had outside  of the apartment with their  boyfriends , I can still remember the excitement that they both could have overnights as sharing the apartment was giving the chance for at least one to be there and provide a solo session .In any case , for sure it was popular what was happening but for the same reason  people tune in to check the twins with the eternal hope that they maybe do something one day , I think they were tuning for the sane reason after a certain period for Leora and Malia .

• Confused 1

40 minutes ago, ddhm said:

I disagree with your approach , but it is of course a respected opinion . For me , consider what can be called “ lesbian “ exactly what Fiora and Harley did in the sauna a couple of hours earlier , what Martina and Nelly have been seen doing ( that was of course real sex and not a show ) , in general just touching and caressing for me isn’t lesbian . It doesn’t of course really matter how we judge it or characterize it , but there were never nipples or tits kissing , French kisses with one another , sorry to say but if in a period of 14 months or so we saw just a 3-4 sensual sessions in a total of what , 150 to 200 shows more or less , which the majority were without any passion and felt out of reality , then this was really uninterested for me watching and this is also why I hardly ever during that period made any comment about it as I was respecting the people who wanted to see this here but I was often making my opinion at other topics of the forum .

The girls were both happy with their free times and private  lives they had outside  of the apartment with their  boyfriends , I can still remember the excitement that they both could have overnights as sharing the apartment was giving the chance for at least one to be there and provide a solo session .In any case , for sure it was popular what was happening but for the same reason  people tune in to check the twins with the eternal hope that they maybe do something one day , I think they were tuning for the sane reason after a certain period for Leora and Malia .

Maybe I wasn't clear enough in explaining my take. I'm talking about degrees of behavior.  In my opinion if a woman can get another woman off that is lesbian sex. Again I don't see how the act and completed result couldn't be classified lesbian sex.

I do think it was pretty obvious that Leora was increasingly getting more interested in Malia than the other way around. The look on Leora's face inches from Malia's wet kitty was quite aroused and nearly drooling.

I think Malia being taken away saved her from where this was going. She was getting as turned off as Leora was getting more interested. Leora never ever would have tasted her friend (more than once) without progressive interest. She didn't want Malia to see her doing it.

Leora's risky open leg bating seeking with Denis staying there shows what gives her an extra kick. The balcony comes to mind.

Hope this quick (forced) marriage of Malia's works out for her. Did she have a baby in the past?

Appreciate your opinions, ddhm.

• Haha 3
  • Upvote 1

good Morning _ Bonjour

good evening _ bonne nuit

Good morning Beautiful girls so cute

Leora and sexy girl

👸👯

May your day be full of joy and fill your heart with beautiful feelings. Have a great Thursday

good work

16/12/2021

🐨👯 🌟🐈 😉🐴🦝🐶🐿️🦍🗼💀🐊😁 😈 🦨 🔭 ✈️ 🕵️👨‍🍳🌶️🏍️ patou gag-her brokk! nenemoh7 hard on chris gregg nic marco 6742 howard taxio miraguy

•  
  • Thanks 3
  • Upvote 1

40 minutes ago, blue is the colour said:

ddhm = negative waves !

:confused:

ddhm says the things that many have in mind but don’t share it in public and especially in this topic ☺️ 

I wish I had a way being able to prove what I am saying of what was happening between L&M and many many people here believe too , that actually have expressed it multiple times here at various topics but they don’t post in this particular topic here .

It was for me simply a show , others believe it was real and meant many things and there was much more behind it , we simply disagree and I respect  their opinions and we just  move on 🙂 , I don’t think it is really such a big issue , especially that now one of the two isn’t a tenant anymore . 

I don’t understand why a different opinion should mean “ negative waves “ . 

48 minutes ago, ddhm said:

ddhm says the things that many have in mind but don’t share it in public and especially in this topic ☺️ 

I wish I had a way being able to prove what I am saying of what was happening between L&M and many many people here believe too , that actually have expressed it multiple times here at various topics but they don’t post in this particular topic here .

It was for me simply a show , others believe it was real and meant many things and there was much more behind it , we simply disagree and I respect  their opinions and we just  move on 🙂 , I don’t think it is really such a big issue , especially that now one of the two isn’t a tenant anymore . 

I don’t understand why a different opinion should mean “ negative waves “ . 

When Malia first arrived some of the members who had been watching Leora from the beginning were quite vocal in their derision of others for suggesting that a girl on girl situation could arise. I stated categorically that I believed it was possible because Leora had once stated that a woman couldn't say she would never indulge until the situation arose. 

So with the camp split in opinion we watched fascinated as each step was taken until the barriers were finally broken to a degree. With the masturbation of the couch after a wild night of drink and dancing and also the momentous " first time " of mutual one on one masturbation on June 24.

There were some fascinating times with them, and there is no doubt that on occasions they really enjoyed each other, whilst on others it looked as though it was too choreographed and unnatural and just for want of another phrase " click baiting ". But overall it was an enjoyable experience to watch.

Near the end it did seem that Leora got more animated and was enjoying the situation more than Malia, but one must always remember that Leora is a very accomplished " actress " and knows exactly how to please and capture an audience when the need arises. Whilst Malia seemed bored by the whole situation at that time but just went along with it as a duty. 

Lesbians??  I have my own views, and each individual will interpret what they saw in their own mind......Nothing wrong with that ! 

• Like 1
  • Confused 1
  • Upvote 4