Natalia and Viktor - Home Activities #2

1 minute ago, corvette84 said:

Estos 2 son inquilinos horribles. Y no quiero escuchar "dales más tiempo". ¡Apestan! 😕

es una pena por que ella esta riquisima , pero es cierto que lo que mal empieza mal termina .

8 hours ago, thinga69 said:

When I see tenants like them I ask my self if RLC does any kind of interview before sign the contract or if they take the first that knocks on their doors.

We saw following the departure of Carla and Yanai that this was the case when a new couple arrived in the apartment but that it was never put online, we could see it thanks to a bug in thumbnails that showed us that there were people in the apartment
So yes there is still a test phase before RLC decides to make them really become participants.
But at the same time, the differences and the diversity between the different couples are also the strength for a project like RLC which describes its project as looking at the private life of real couple or person.

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

I find this couple always very interesting even if it is true that I expected a different dynamic from a young couple
I often see criticisms that RLC doesn't look like real life enough, but in the case of this couple, I think they just look exactly like most couples in the world, both seem to fit into working life , we can see that Natalia wakes up every day at the same time and leaves at almost the same time, that she is careful not to wake her companion when he is not working
When he works, he leaves very early
The two often come home at the end of the afternoon, so they have a long day at work and at the end of the day they only have the weekends left to stay together to do nothing or to go out to see their friends or family.
When I watch them, I see that I have more or less the same daily life as them, I always wake up at a fixed time and I leave to work all day long too, and when I come home from work, I watch television or I sit in front of my computer

As far as I can tell, this couple act like the cameras weren't there most of the time, and maybe I'm losing all objectivity to them because I think Natalia is a beautiful girl but I think they fit perfectly for a project like RLC even with their difference compared to others
I remain convinced that they have enormous potential for the future knowing that it has only been a few weeks since they joined this project.

• Haha 1

2 hours ago, moos54 said:

I find this couple always very interesting even if it is true that I expected a different dynamic from a young couple
I often see criticisms that RLC doesn't look like real life enough, but in the case of this couple, I think they just look exactly like most couples in the world, both seem to fit into working life , we can see that Natalia wakes up every day at the same time and leaves at almost the same time, that she is careful not to wake her companion when he is not working
When he works, he leaves very early
The two often come home at the end of the afternoon, so they have a long day at work and at the end of the day they only have the weekends left to stay together to do nothing or to go out to see their friends or family.
When I watch them, I see that I have more or less the same daily life as them, I always wake up at a fixed time and I leave to work all day long too, and when I come home from work, I watch television or I sit in front of my computer

As far as I can tell, this couple act like the cameras weren't there most of the time, and maybe I'm losing all objectivity to them because I think Natalia is a beautiful girl but I think they fit perfectly for a project like RLC even with their difference compared to others
I remain convinced that they have enormous potential for the future knowing that it has only been a few weeks since they joined this project.

For that I can't complaint. And I watch them every day and although I'm not awake to see them wake up I always watch the replay.

My complaint is that she does every thing to hide her nudity. Always dressing quick, take a shower hiding the pussy and so on.  The sex is a let down but I'm think that she doesn't care that much about it and this is kind of interesting too. To to summarize, I don't think that they are exhibitionist. That's all.