Natalia and Viktor - Home Activities #2

5 hours ago, Pat100 said:

Creo que me he perdido algo, ¿por qué dices que se han ido?

PD

¿Cómo puedo hacer que este foro esté permanentemente en inglés?

elimine usted al resto de la humanidad , los de habla NO inglesa , igual o parecido a lo que intento hitler , asi conseguira entender lo que escribimos , sin molestarse en apretar boton derecho traducir , como hacemos todos los demas .

il y a 9 minutes, darkman a dit :

eliminates usted al resto de la humanidad, los de habla NO inglesa, igual o parecido a lo que intento hitler, asi conseguira entender lo que escribimos, sin molestarse en apretar boton derecho traducir, como hacemos todos los demas.

To read your post a right click does not work.

The forums language list does not contain English.

Copy and pasted your post into Google Translator Spanish to English.  "You eliminate the rest of humanity, those who speak NOT English, the same or similar to what Hitler tried, so you will be able to understand what we write, without bothering to press the right button to translate, as we all do."

Would be nice to have a setting advised to me for making translating to English without constantly Right Clicking.   ( French gets translated with a Right Click.)

My apologies if I've upset you.

4 minutes ago, Pat100 said:

Para leer su publicación, un clic derecho no funciona.

La lista de idiomas de los foros no contiene inglés.

Copie y pegue su publicación en Google Translator de español a inglés. "Eliminas al resto de la humanidad, los que NO hablan inglés, igual o similar a lo que intentó Hitler, así podrás entender lo que escribimos, sin molestarte en presionar el botón derecho para traducir, como todos hacemos".

Sería bueno que me recomendaran una configuración para realizar traducciones al inglés sin tener que hacer clic con el botón derecho constantemente. (El francés se traduce con un clic derecho).

Mis disculpas si te he molestado.

Choose a language from the drop-down menu and once you have done this, English appears, at least that's my case...

• Like 1

il y a une heure, omedo a dit :

Choose a language from the drop-down menu and once you have done this, English appears, at least that's my case ...

Yes I selected Dutch then tried the List again and English now there, amazing !

27 minutes ago, Daleys said:

So they are just as bad as the last couple this apartment is really cursed. I don't watch them they are boring i gave them time and no they are not going to improve.

At least the last couple had sex in every room in the apartment. I'll keep watching them because she's cute. 😋

• Like 1

8 hours ago, Pat100 said:

Think I've missed something, why you saying they have left?

PS

How can I make this forum permanently in English?

At the very bottom of the page you'll see a Language tab.  Click that and set it too English.  You may have too do that each time you sign in as the System Language is set to your Region.  

• Like 1