Natalia and Viktor - Home Activities #2

On 12/27/2021 at 6:40 PM, Daleys said:

New symbol removed.

11 minutes ago, tle said:

Are these two coming back?

I guess they are gone. If it is true, they were there for what? Maybe three weeks. 🤣

With this apartment, I'm not even sure if this is a new nagative record. I think there have been people there who have moved out even faster. 😂

• Upvote 1

On 12/28/2021 at 3:40 AM, Daleys said:

New symbol removed.

51 minutes ago, Alladino said:

I guess they are gone. If it is true, they were there for what? Maybe three weeks. 🤣

With this apartment, I'm not even sure if this is a new nagative record. I think there have been people there who have moved out even faster. 😂

Symbol is still there (although still saying 'On vacation till Dec 30) There is still personal belongs in the Living room, Kitchen, Balcony, Guest bedroom, main Bedroom, bathroom & hall (shoe rack)along with Xmas presents on the kitchen table.

25 minutes ago, Pete1960 said:

Symbol is still there (although still saying 'On vacation till Dec 30) There is still personal belongs in the Living room, Kitchen, Balcony, Guest bedroom, main Bedroom, bathroom & hall (shoe rack)along with Xmas presents on the kitchen table.

Well, the symbols on RLC are only marginally more accurate than someone rolls dice to determine the status of an apartment. 😉

Also I would not give too much on a few things that are still lying around. That probably fits all together in one or two suitcases.

When I read here again that they are probably not even a actual couple, take more than one week's vacation in the first month in the project and than extend this vacation indefinite. I think, you don't have to be Einstein to guess how this apartment will turn out, even if they really do come back.

• Upvote 1

30 minutes ago, Alladino said:

Well, the symbols on RLC are only marginally more accurate than someone rolls dice to determine the status of an apartment. 😉

Also I would not give too much on a few things that are still lying around. That probably fits all together in one or two suitcases.

When I read here again that they are probably not even a actual couple, take more than one week's vacation in the first month in the project and than extend this vacation indefinite. I think, you don't have to be Einstein to guess how this apartment will turn out, even if they really do come back.

you should stop read what someone can say and watch with your own eyes to have a real thought about the tenants 

this will prevent you from going off topic like most of the time 🤣

4 hours ago, Alladino said:

Well, I suppose that is if you believe everything you read