Natalia and Viktor - Home Activities #2

1 hour ago, thinga69 said:

For that I can't complaint. And I watch them every day and although I'm not awake to see them wake up I always watch the replay.

My complaint is that she does every thing to hide her nudity. Always dressing quick, take a shower hiding the pussy and so on.  The sex is a let down but I'm think that she doesn't care that much about it and this is kind of interesting too. To to summarize, I don't think that they are exhibitionist. That's all.

sorry but I don't agree with you on this point, she doesn't make me feel like she wants to hide from the cameras, she has already done full nude in her room without hiding anything
i just think they just aren't nudist even at home
myself I put on clothes all the time when I am alone at home and no neighbor can see me

So i come to the same conclusion as you, i am fine with that 

I especially think that we want to compare them too much to others while the others have been living with cameras for several years while they have been living like this only for a few weeks.

RLC doit envoyer Viktor en stage chez Masha mais je ne suis pas sûr que son cœur va tenir...

Je pense que Natalia a beaucoup à offrir mais juste qu'elle n'est pas avec la bonne personne pour ça et c'est dommage. C'est souvent pareil avec les couples que RLC recrute, à croire que ce sont les filles qui acceptent de participer au projet et leurs copains leur suivent car ils n'ont pas le choix... Alberto, viktor, smith et autres...

lo interesante de esta pareja es que todos estamos esperando ver lo que no hemos visto aun , eso engancha , pero tengo que decir que si no lo hemos visto ya , dudo que sea mejor en un futuro , en la vida nos va mal por no ver las banderas rojas de las cosas y pensar que van a sudecer cosas que nunca suceden , hay que ser objetivo . vamos a ver lo que se sientan obligados a hacer por el sitio que estan , no mas .

• Upvote 1

1 hour ago, james deen said:

another bad thing about this apartment is that we cant see the tv screen and watching tv is pretty much all they do

Maybe they could get Gina's fish tank to help liven the apartment up some.