B4 - General Topic 2021 # 135 (December)

2 hours ago, omedo said:

The jacuzzi is a common area, everyone can use it...

I think many times they ask the girl (s) that inhabit the master bedroom if it is ok to use it , usually they do when they aren’t there and of course it is a common area but I think they don’t use it as often as they could so . as not too bother the girl (s ) .. 

In any case , as long as they have good relationships amongst them , such things as the jacuzzi can be exactly the details to show this condition . 

1 minute ago, thinga69 said:

Some places changes by family traditions. In my family we start the celebrations on 24th but the dinner is served almost mid night and the gift exchanges on 25th

Yes , family of course is the priority of how things are done . In general from my country and left looking the map 😂😇 , it is the Christma’s eve which matters the most I believe while for the Balkan countries and as we see the map to the right 😂 , it is the 25th that is special day and also the 26th is celebrated almost equal with the family .But in general , the term “ Greek family “ in Greece is the most sacred of them all 😆😉

38 minutes ago, thinga69 said:

Some places changes by family traditions. In my family we start the celebrations on 24th but the dinner is served almost mid night and the gift exchanges on 25th

We have the dinner around 1600-1700 on the 24th 
and also some family brunch or dinner on the 25th - and 26th (public Hollidays)

15 minutes ago, HappyChappie said:

My Christmas starts on the 23rd and I just get fucking drunk so come the 24th 25th I don't fucking know what day it is any way. 🙂 

😇😂👏🏻👏🏻👏🏻😈