Leora - Home Activities #97

pulo filipe

49 minutes ago, Newark52 said:

Ik veronderstel dat we dankbaar moeten zijn dat Leora het nodig achtte om ons te vereren met haar aanwezigheid gedurende 2 nachten van de laatste 6 vannacht inbegrepen, en wie zei dat ze eenzaam was, kom op zeg, iemand zei het.

Omdat ze een gemakkelijke, gemakkelijke levensstijl heeft met genoeg geld om hun bedrijf te ondersteunen, steunt ze waarschijnlijk ook Paul. Ik vraag me af wat ze gaat doen als de RLC-zeepbel barst, want ik betwijfel ten zeerste of LB haar levensstijl zou kunnen volhouden, laat staan dat ze Pauls bedrijf wil steunen.

Ik denk dat LB niets van haar levensstijl weet, en als hij het weet is hij een idioot.

2 minutes ago, blue is the colour said:

Just ended my subscription to RLC.

I shall still come on here just to keep informed but cannot comment without viewing.

She has made it much easier to reach that decision Blue, I will be doing likewise in January and so I believe will several others.

Off course you can still comment mate, you possibly cannot pass comment on current action if you haven’t seen it, but you certainly can on general matters including Leora in particular.

• Like 2
  • Upvote 2

6 minutes ago, pulo filipe said:

a question 

how much does each apartment earn 

and person 

11 Apartments 

Pulo not knowing the figures, but you can guarantee it’s a lot, and I would think the biggest earners are Leora followed by Mash as they’ve been with RLC the longest.

• Like 2

2 minutes ago, blue is the colour said:

No he would not unless he is a pimp... but what guy would find it very strange not to get invited to her apartment unless he has been told a lie.

Leora lie.....Never !! 

She is an expert at lying, using people and manipulating....It's her forte !!

Detail - Pinocchio Girl by Taíssa Maia on Dribbble

• Upvote 2

This might be the most stupid thing i ever wrote but when Leora is getting out of the bath

and drying herself in front on cam 7 am I seeing stubble where the strip was if so what

does that mean ? She did whip it off last night or not or are my eyes playing tricks on me

1 minute ago, Ste said:

This might be the most stupid thing i ever wrote but when Leora is getting out of the bath

and drying herself in front on cam 7 am I seeing stubble where the strip was if so what

does that mean ? She did whip it off last night or not or are my eyes playing tricks on me

She had a bad shave at LB place.

• Upvote 2