Martina and Alberto - home activities #40

Noldus

Alberto's test result showed a smooth red line after some time, so now they assume that he is also covid positive.

Martina has gone to bring food to her class friend (the young girl), she is also infected but very weak due to the high fever. She lives within walking distance from Martina.

Alberto has gone to walk the dogs. They are outside, wearing masks and not interacting with anyone.

Unfortunately this is the only option in homes with all members infected, when they do not have close relatives to help them.

• Like 3
  • Thanks 6
  • Upvote 1

3 minutes ago, emnv said:

Alberto's test result showed a smooth red line after some time, so now they assume that he is also covid positive.

Martina has gone to bring food to her class friend (the young girl), she is also infected but very weak due to the high fever. She lives within walking distance from Martina.

Alberto has gone to walk the dogs. They are outside, wearing masks and not interacting with anyone.

Unfortunately this is the only option in homes with all members infected, when they do not have close relatives to help them.

It is...I often wonder who would walk Ted if I got infected. Truth is me. Outside in the fresh air wearing a mask and keeping well away from anyone wouldn't be a problem for me where I live...

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, emnv said:

De testuitslag van Alberto vertoonde na enige tijd een vloeiende rode lijn, dus nu gaan ze er vanuit dat hij ook covid-positief is.

Martina is eten gaan brengen bij haar klasvriendin (het jonge meisje), ook zij is besmet maar erg zwak door de hoge koorts. Ze woont op loopafstand van Martina.

Alberto is de honden gaan uitlaten. Ze zijn buiten, dragen maskers en hebben met niemand contact.

Helaas is dit de enige optie in huizen waar alle leden besmet zijn, wanneer ze geen naaste familieleden hebben om hen te helpen.

Bij ons moet je 2 rode lijnen hebben. 1 is niet positief.

• Upvote 1

20 minutes ago, emnv said:

That shows how social and emphatic the two are. They help where they can. Hope that her friend will be better soon.

• Haha 1
  • Upvote 2

HI everybody,

Can we stop talking about the covid stuff, it a waste of time for everybody (I'm sorry to say that we cannot change what people think today in his world)

What is the most important thing here in the forum: what happen with Martina and Alberto on RLC..like usual.

My question: did Martina contact all the people that she has exchange of fluids ?...hum....Micheal (I like to write that name, you know me 🥰), the tall guy, Nelly (kiss you my Nelly!) , Boghan, Gina, ...and all the other ?

Have a nice day to all ! 

• Like 1
  • Sad 2

18 minutes ago, girlsfun2 said:

HI everybody,

Can we stop talking about the covid stuff, it a waste of time for everybody (I'm sorry to say that we cannot change what people think today in his world)

What is the most important thing here in the forum: what happen with Martina and Alberto on RLC..like usual.

My question: did Martina contact all the people that she has exchange of fluids ?...hum....Micheal (I like to write that name, you know me 🥰), the tall guy, Nelly (kiss you my Nelly!) , Boghan, Gina, ...and all the other ?

Have a nice day to all ! 

Really ask me how you can write such nonsense. It's not even funny ...

• Like 2

Somehow Im not all surprised that Martina has tested positive for the virus. Ive seen a lot of irresponsible activity here on RLC since Covid broke out over the past year or so. All I could do was shake my head. You would not know they were in the midst of a global pandemic.

• Like 2

4 hours ago, SPYING 1 said:

It's my demon 😈 crats friends that want to force my other friends & family to take the vaccine we don't want, cause it doesn't prevent us from catching covid-19. We shouldn't be forced. We have opened borders & illegal immigrants will not be vaccinated, so why should a American taxpayers be forced to take the vaccine with illegal immigrants don't have too

Hey - not my place to tell you what to do (I am a Democrat BTW) but when you do get COVID, I hope you'll stay away from the emergency rooms where people who follow science should rightly be prioritized for care. My uncle couldn't get into an ER in Florida for urgent heart trouble because the COVIDIOTS who don't believe in vaccines had the place completely filled up, begging for care after they ignored all the facts.

Here's the thing... I simply cannot understand why, with 5.4 million dead worldwide you would resist. 204 million people in the US have been vaccinated (62% of the population) so we know it is safe. Why resist? Even tRUMP got his booster recently.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1
  • Upvote 4