Martina and Alberto - home activities #40

Noldus

4 hours ago, SPYING 1 said:

All I can say is that my demon 😈 crats friends who are vaccinated and had their booster shots and also wear mask 😷 have gotten covid-19 & I on the other hand isn't vaccinated or nor I wear a mask, in FLORIDA it's optional haven't been sick from covid-19 

Hello Spying. I have done my darndest to stay out of this Covid discussion as there are always some people who spew terrible misinformation and I realize no amount of rational discussion will change the minds of the conspiracy theorists...they simply need to believe the bullshit in order to feel "whole". It's tragic...but I've decided to chime in here about your post as it is crazy. I too live in Florida, which everyone knows is a strong Repubican state and whose Governer has done everything possible to allow the virus to spread all in the name of "personal freedom". Personal freedom? WTF man. Personal freedom to knowingly refuse to wear a mask because you feel you have the God-given right to infect others...and if you do infect them, oh well, "personal freedom" says they were "just in the wrong place at the wrong time". Typical MAGA bullshit. Personal freedom to refuse to get the vaccines because Fox News says the vaccines are a hoax and do not work? Give me break. Gee, I wonder why ALL Fox News personnel are vaccinated to the max...oh yeh, you're gonna say they were "forced" to and if Fox News didn't require it, the Fox News anchors to get vaccinated, they would have in protest, to get all three all 3 of them. Give me a break! Do you really think that conservative multi-millionaires are not fully vaccinated to the hilt? Your suggestion that "Demoncrats", as you call them, catch and spread all Covid and it variants more than Republicans is offensive...simply propaganda BULLSHIT. I wish you and others of all political persuations that they do not catch the Covid virus, but you must stop blaming the "Demoncrats" for the spread...it's morally wrong...you have to know that, I hope. Your words in your post are divisive are at best...we need to come together as one nation to defeat this thing. Stay healthy.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 1
  • Upvote 1

il y a 18 minutes, JYBRD a dit :

Somehow Im not all surprised that Martina has tested positive for the virus. Ive seen a lot of irresponsible activity here on RLC since Covid broke out over the past year or so. All I could do was shake my head. You would not know they were in the midst of a global pandemic.

i get that a lot of people on here are old and vulnerable but do you just expect people to stay indoors and never meet their friends and family and have fun?

• Upvote 1

3 minutes ago, james deen said:

i get that a lot of people on here are old and vulnerable but do you just expect people to stay indoors and never meet their friends and family and have fun?

Espn No GIF

...and the virus will ride happily off into the sunset, never to be seen again :dodgy:

• Sad 1

5 minutes ago, DWI said:

Hello Spying. I have done my darndest to stay out of this Covid discussion as there are always some people who spew terrible misinformation and I realize no amount of rational discussion will change the minds of the conspiracy theorists...they simply need to believe the bullshit in order to feel "whole". It's tragic...but I've decided to chime in here about your post as it is crazy. I too live in Florida, which everyone knows is a strong Repubican state and whose Governer has done everything possible to allow the virus to spread all in the name of "personal freedom". Personal freedom? WTF man. Personal freedom to knowingly refuse to wear a mask because you feel you have the God-given right to infect others...and if you do infect them, oh well, "personal freedom" says they were "just in the wrong place at the wrong time". Typical MAGA bullshit. Personal freedom to refuse to get the vaccines because Fox News says the vaccines are a hoax and do not work? Give me break. Gee, I wonder why ALL Fox News personnel are vaccinated to the max...oh yeh, you're gonna say they were "forced" to and if Fox News didn't require it, the Fox News anchors to get vaccinated, they would have in protest, to get all three all 3 of them. Give me a break! Do you really think that conservative multi-millionaires are not fully vaccinated to the hilt? Your suggestion that "Demoncrats", as you call them, catch and spread all Covid and it variants more than Republicans is offensive...simply propaganda BULLSHIT. I wish you and others of all political persuations that they do not catch the Covid virus, but you must stop blaming the "Demoncrats" for the spread...it's morally wrong...you have to know that, I hope. Your words in your post are divisive are at best...we need to come together as one nation to defeat this thing. Stay healthy.

As a correction, I meant to say, that I hope Spying's words ARE divisive and uncalled for, when what we need, as Americans, to come together, join hands, forget about politics and to help each other stay alive,

• Haha 1
  • Upvote 1

12 minutes ago, DWI said:

We shouldn't get political and divisive but lets blame our Republican governor and Fox news... Really?

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

il y a 11 minutes, nagachilli2 a dit :

Espn No GIF

...and the virus will ride happily off into the sunset, never to be seen again :dodgy:

im just being realistic its a difficult situation but accusing people of being irresponsible when you dont know them personally and you cant see what they do outside of the apartment is not fair

• Upvote 1

3 minutes ago, james deen said:

im just being realistic its a difficult situation but accusing people of being irresponsible when you dont know them personally and you cant see what they do outside of the apartment is not fair

They've flaunted the rules and regulations from day 1, as have all the Barca girls. They are now COVID POSITIVE. THEY SHOULD STAY AT HOME...Whether I know them personally or not, these are the rules. If everyone in the world adhered to them, the pandemic would be more under control than it is now...

Anyway, as usual we go way off topic where Covid's concerned. It's a super huge debating subject, and should go to designated thread, so that's all I have to say on the matter here...

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 1
  • Upvote 3

46 minutes ago, DWI said:

So if one is vaccinated & wear a mask, can they still catch covid-19 🤔 & spread it, the answer is yes, so the vaccine doesn't prevent covid-19 so I rather not take the experimental drug 😉 

• Haha 1
  • Confused 1
  • Sad 1
  • Upvote 1

38 minutes ago, DWI said:

As a correction, I meant to say, that I hope Spying's words ARE divisive and uncalled for, when what we need, as Americans, to come together, join hands, forget about politics and to help each other stay alive,

So you want Americans to come together like the demon 😈 crats did when Trump was president & the biden administration is doing with Republicans 

• Upvote 1

1 minute ago, SPYING 1 said:

So if one is vaccinated & wear a mask, can they still catch covid-19 🤔 & spread it, the answer is yes, so the vaccine doesn't prevent covid-19 so I rather not take the experimental drug 😉 

Good luck!...Tbh, if you did catch it, I don't think you'd mention it here...😏

Typical reply from one of the brainwashed ha!!...🤪

Fuck!!...I said I was done commenting on Covid on this thread...I am now, Goodnight...

• Like 3
  • Sad 1
  • Upvote 1

1 minute ago, nagachilli2 said:

Good luck!...Tbh, if you did catch it, I don't think you'd mention it here...😏

Typical reply from one of the brainwashed ha!!...🤪

Fuck!!...I said I was done commenting on Covid on this thread...I am now, Goodnight...

For the last time, vaccinated people can catch covid-19 so why in the fuck, Am I going to take an experimental vaccine that can't CURE covid-19, If someone wants to be vaccinated I have no issues with their decision, but I'll decide what's best for me

• Confused 1
  • Upvote 1

8 minutes ago, SPYING 1 said:

For the last time, vaccinated people can catch covid-19 so why in the fuck, Am I going to take an experimental vaccine that can't CURE covid-19, If someone wants to be vaccinated I have no issues with their decision, but I'll decide what's best for me

I would explain it to you, but it's obvious you don't have the intelligence to comprehend it

• Like 3
  • Thanks 2
  • Haha 1
  • Upvote 3