Leora - Home Activities #99

pulo filipe

20 hours ago, patou said:

Hello friends hello Pulo

It's time to come back leora

she called who so long on the phone ????. We had good information with Guyquad on the calls

Too bad that now everything is calm

Good monday everyone

It was Paul she spoke to last night, just like all Friday night.

I honestly don't know what is going on now regarding the 2 men in her life. Just when you think you have some kind of definitive situation, it changes again. Totally confusing. It will most likely be a quiet Xmas and New Year here, but having said that, she very well may see others instead rather than LB. One of the girls has invited her for NY but she hasn't said yes yet. It's all as weird as ever. 

But her and LB are still definitely together.

• Thanks 2
  • Upvote 2

13 minutes ago, Slipper Guyquad said:

It was Paul she spoke to last night, just like all Friday night.

I honestly don't know what is going on now regrading the 2 men in her life. Just when you think you have some kind of definitive situation, it changes again. Totally confusing. It will most likely be a quiet Xmas and New Year here, but having said that, she very well may see others instead rather than LB. One of the girls has invited her for NY but she hasn't said yes yet. It's all as weird as ever. 

But her and LB are still definitely together.

She does it on purpose to confuse us. Certainly for Christmas and Christmas Eve I do not expect her to stay at home and probably, with her Aunt already gone for those days, she will go to LB and by the end of the year she will go to this friend with him.

• Like 3
  • Haha 1

il y a 27 minutes, Slipper Guyquad a dit :

C'est à Paul qu'elle a parlé hier soir, comme tout vendredi soir.

Honnêtement, je ne sais pas ce qui se passe maintenant en regradant les 2 hommes de sa vie. Juste au moment où vous pensez avoir une sorte de situation définitive, cela change à nouveau. Totalement déroutant. Ce sera très probablement un Noël et un Nouvel An calmes ici, mais cela dit, elle pourrait très bien voir d'autres plutôt que LB. Une des filles l'a invitée à New York mais elle n'a pas encore dit oui. C'est toujours aussi bizarre. 

Mais elle et LB sont toujours définitivement ensemble.

Bonjour Guyquad

Heureux de te retrouver sa me manquait

Merci pour tous ces renseignements sa nous manquait

Là elle était en conversation avec Paul sur Skype j’ai reconnu sa voix

• Thanks 1
  • Upvote 1