Leora - Home Activities #99

pulo filipe

2 hours ago, jugghead said:

Even just cleaning her apartment Leora is number one in thumbs LOL.

This is not unusual. 😁  She accomplished the same results. When she did her ironing in the living room. A few days ago!!

• Like 3
  • Sad 2
  • Upvote 2

1 hour ago, scutus said:

This is not unusual. 😁  She accomplished the same results. When she did her ironing in the living room. A few days ago!!

Pity more are not as complementary as what Leora can achieve when home nearly always number one no matter what

she does. Like this afternoon was great cleaning dancing just been herself I enjoyed it all as i do all the time shes home

way to go Leora.  As for folks who are preoccupied about other things about Leora all I can say is when shes out shes out !

• Like 1
  • Haha 1
  • Upvote 3

3 hours ago, jugghead said:

Even just cleaning her apartment Leora is number one in thumbs LOL.

The reason is simple Juggs. To see her at home nowadays is such a rarity that people are transfixed by the very sight of it.....She has become as rare as a " Corpse Flower " in bloom.

She believes that a couple of hours twerking of a ragged arse wipes away the memory of two weeks of piss taking and near purgatory she has orchestrated.

It probably does for those who have thier brain cells in their penis, and she is ultra aware of her Leora Groupies who fawn over her every waking move..😁

Merely my personal observation !😁   

• Like 1
  • Haha 1
  • Upvote 2

2 hours ago, jimbo4 said:

The reason is simple Juggs. To see her at home nowadays is such a rarity that people are transfixed by the very sight of it.....She has become as rare as a " Corpse Flower " in bloom.

She believes that a couple of hours twerking of a ragged arse wipes away the memory of two weeks of piss taking and near purgatory she has orchestrated.

It probably does for those who have thier brain cells in their penis, and she is ultra aware of her Leora Groupies who fawn over her every waking move..😁

Merely my personal observation !😁   

Nothing going to change especially over the next few weeks Slip even said something about New Year and her own Orthodox Christmas is in  January so

like I said it's either keep on keeping on with Leora or quit.  2 weeks ago is water under the bridge with Leora

• Like 1
  • Haha 1
  • Upvote 1