Leora - Home Activities #99

pulo filipe

1 hour ago, patou said:

Guyquad thinks you that a really lover boy is for life and if so why she stays where she always has hope that Paul will join when he could travel and find a job in prague where he will attend that leora has the nationality to come and getting married it would be easier to have nationality later

I know I'm having ideas but who is it

It was a joke Patou, playing on the old saying 'A Dog is for life, not just for Christmas', which is what the RSPCA say when people give pets as presents this time of year. But it's funny how come this time of year, she is suddenly all over him like a rash.....Because she has to be, poor gullible LB still has no clue. 

I highly, highly doubt she would marry him anyway, and certainly not just for citizenship. She may be crazy but surely not that crazy! 😟

• Like 2

il y a 8 minutes, Slipper Guyquad a dit :

C’était une blague Patou, jouant sur le vieil adage « Un chien est pour la vie, pas seulement pour Noël », ce que dit la RSPCA lorsque les gens donnent des animaux de compagnie en cadeau à cette période de l’année. Mais c’est drôle comment se fait-il qu’à cette période de l’année, elle soit soudainement partout sur lui comme une éruption cutanée..... Parce qu’elle doit l’être, la pauvre LB crédule n’en a toujours aucune idée.

Je doute fortement qu’elle l’épouserait de toute façon, et certainement pas seulement pour la citoyenneté. Elle est peut-être folle mais sûrement pas folle ! ??

Ok je n’avais pas pensé cette façon-là je dois être trop vieux mon cerveau est en perte de vitesse

Mais bien vue j’aime vos commentaires

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

3 hours ago, Slipper Guyquad said:

It was Paul she spoke to last night, just like all Friday night.

I honestly don't know what is going on now regrading the 2 men in her life. Just when you think you have some kind of definitive situation, it changes again. Totally confusing. It will most likely be a quiet Xmas and New Year here, but having said that, she very well may see others instead rather than LB. One of the girls has invited her for NY but she hasn't said yes yet. It's all as weird as ever. 

But her and LB are still definitely together.

If she would consider going to NY (esp with the US travel restrictions) she could more easily go to Russia

• Haha 3

7 minutes ago, Slipper Guyquad said:

It was a joke Patou, playing on the old saying 'A Dog is for life, not just for Christmas', which is what the RSPCA say when people give pets as presents this time of year. But it's funny how come this time of year, she is suddenly all over him like a rash.....Because she has to be, poor gullible LB still has no clue. 

I highly, highly doubt she would marry him anyway, and certainly not just for citizenship. She may be crazy but surely not that crazy! 😟

leora ❤️ ❤️Paul 

Leora ❤️ Lb

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Slipper Guyquad said:

An LB is for life, not just for Christmas......

Can't see that. He doesn't mean enough for her to share her life now.  Heck, she trusts Denis more than LB as he can come and stay there with full knowledge of her secret life.

• Upvote 1