Natalia and Viktor - Home Activities (2022) #1

1 minute ago, ddhm said:

If this lady is the RLC cleaning lady services in Prague , no comments more 🤩🤩🥳 Can RLC hire her as tenant also ? Fantastic 😎😎😇👏

I've already suggested she should shack up with Elena. There might not be any sexual activity in the apt, but it'll be fucking spotless!...😁

• Haha 2

2 minutes ago, ddhm said:

If this lady is the RLC cleaning lady services in Prague , no comments more 🤩🤩🥳 Can RLC hire her as tenant also ? Fantastic 😎😎😇👏

I was thinking the same thing... Very nice proportioned lady.

The funny thing is that RLC admins in Prague keep the apartment online and I believe she has no idea , who knows , we might get treated in an unexpected extremely wonderful voyeur’s way 😀😋😋 Stay tuned 😈😈

1 minute ago, nagachilli2 said:

Well she jumped up on the desk in the guest room to clean the windows a little earlier. No offence, but the GOV lady might've struggled with that particular manoeuvre...😏

All 3 nice on their own .. Roma , Barcelona and the first ever Prague lady appearance 🥳 

5 minutes ago, nagachilli2 said:

Well she jumped up on the desk in the guest room to clean the windows a little earlier. No offence, but the GOV lady might've struggled with that particular manoeuvre...😏

She always reminds me of Brunhilda from the Wagner opera's...

23 minutes ago, ddhm said:

Si esta señora es la señora de la limpieza de RLC en Praga, no hay más comentarios 🤩 🤩 🥳 ¿Puede RLC contratarla también como inquilina? Fantástico 😎 😎 😇 👏

esta es la diferencia entre , una mujer que se gana la vida limpiando , y otra que se la gana mostrando el coño . vale para los que piensan que martina ( por ejemplo ) es un angel caido del cielo . 

14 minutes ago, darkman said:

This is the difference between a woman who makes a living cleaning, and another who earns it by showing her pussy. It is valid for those who think that Martina (for example) is an angel fallen from heaven. 

Both are classed as scrubbers then...😁