Natalia and Viktor - Home Activities (2022) #1

On 1/11/2022 at 9:13 PM, moos54 said:

too bad, I had high hopes when they got into the project, a local couple knowing another couple who are part of the project, a girl who is beautiful, a really and perfectly normal couple

there is a little taste of unfinished business because I still think they could have been a very nice couple for us

but maybe this life was not made for them, many complained about Natalia and the fact that she is still shy with the cameras, for my part I do not find any problem but maybe my expectations are different those of others

I told you that they are as good as gone, but you thought you knew better. The patterns are usually quite easy to read. A long-term vacation shortly after the move in, that is then also extended. That was quite clear (although not 100% certain).

Nevertheless, it is sad that RLC is no longer able to find good residents. I'm curious to see if RLC really just closes down two apartments (this one and B2), or if they at least have something up their sleeve this time. Actually, they would need a few additional apartments. Keep cutting back will inevitably end up with zero apartments online. Well, let's see what happens. I wonder if they will survive 2022. 🤣

• Haha 1

9 minutes ago, Alladino said:

I told you that they are as good as gone, but you thought you knew better. The patterns are usually quite easy to read. A long-term vacation shortly after the move in, that is then also extended. That was quite clear (although not 100% certain).

Nevertheless, it is sad that RLC is no longer able to find good residents. I'm curious to see if RLC really just closes down two apartments (this one and B2), or if they at least have something up their sleeve this time. Actually, they would need a few additional apartments. Keep cutting back will inevitably end up with zero apartments online. Well, let's see what happens. I wonder if they will survive 2022.

As long as you see Leora in the project , RLC will always be online 😂😂😂

• Haha 3

2 minutes ago, ddhm said:

As long as you see Leora in the project , RLC will always be online 😂😂😂

With Leora, I've been wondering for a long time why she doesn't just go on Chaturbate. Her extrem fans would most likly speend there last savings on her there, if she would just would ask them to. 🤣

• Upvote 1

Just now, Alladino said:

With Leora, I've been wondering for a long time why she doesn't just go on Chaturbate. Her extrem fans would most likly speend there last savings on her there, if she would just would ask them to. 🤣

She would last long on Chaturbate being this lazy.