Natalia and Viktor - Home Activities (2022) #1

7 minutes ago, darkman said:

llegaron el 30-11-2021 , hace 35 dias , 3 relaciones sexuales si se puede llamar asi , si esta es su vida real , que se vaya preparando cuando lleven 30 años de casados .

What matters is that they enjoy each other company.

22 minutes ago, darkman said:

si eso me parece bien , el amor es muy bonito , pero aqui pagamos  , que se vayan a casa de sus padres con el smartphone

They're a disappointment on the sex part, but the dynamic between the two and their daily routines are fun to watch. But I hope they loosen up on the bed. I can already see some evolution on Nat's part in terms of exhibitionism, or at least in walking more comfortably at home.

54 minutes ago, darkman said:

llegaron el 30-11-2021 , hace 35 dias , 3 relaciones sexuales si se puede llamar asi , si esta es su vida real , que se vaya preparando cuando lleven 30 años de casados .

They must already be married.

10 hours ago, thinga69 said:

Son una decepción en la parte sexual, pero la dinámica entre los dos y sus rutinas diarias es divertido de ver. Pero espero que se suelten en la cama. Ya puedo ver alguna evolución por parte de Nat en términos de exhibicionismo, o al menos en caminar más cómodamente en casa.

lo divertido es que estas esperando ver lo que todos queremos ver , cosa que si no ha pasado ya no va a pasar , pienso que una pareja que entre en rlc tiene que ser como minimo alguien caliente un punto exhibicionista y estos dos no son nada de eso , otra puede ser por necesidad , piso gratis y un sueldo , me inclino mas por esto , no vamos a ver mucho mas de lo que ya hemos visto .  

• Like 1

1 hour ago, darkman said:

The funny thing is that you are waiting to see what we all want to see, something that if it has not happened, it will not happen, I think that a couple that enters rlc has to be at least someone hot an exhibitionist point and these two are nothing of That, another may be out of necessity, a free floor and a salary, I am more inclined towards this, we are not going to see much more than what we have already seen.  

Tend to agree with you

2 hours ago, darkman said:

lo divertido es que estas esperando ver lo que todos queremos ver , cosa que si no ha pasado ya no va a pasar , pienso que una pareja que entre en rlc tiene que ser como minimo alguien caliente un punto exhibicionista y estos dos no son nada de eso , otra puede ser por necesidad , piso gratis y un sueldo , me inclino mas por esto , no vamos a ver mucho mas de lo que ya hemos visto .  

I agree with you about exhibitionist part. I wish that she were more of an exhibitionist like Kitty is but what I'm looking for them is to see if they get more used to the cams and have a better sex life and other things. If I don't see this evolution in this month I will keep only watching her taking bath.

1 hour ago, thinga69 said:

I agree with you about exhibitionist part. I wish that she were more of an exhibitionist like Kitty is but what I'm looking for them is to see if they get more used to the cams and have a better sex life and other things. If I don't see this evolution in this month I will keep only watching her taking bath.

This is a couple that clearly entered RLC after Kitty’s and Smith’s connections , let’s be honest , we live in difficult times , a very + monthly income is very important nowadays . 

For me , this is a couple that ( exactly like K&S ) seem to have a long time relationship , might have met in school and be together since then . The time has “ consumed “ their feelings , they are more together because of “ being used to “ and rather than  actually sharing passion or whatever feelings . Especially , after the day that I saw the girl crying and the guy just playing it “ macho “ without trying to either solve the issue or sit down and talk about it ( he only came  after a short time - while he was laying down in the bedroom - in the LR and asked Natalia to go in the bedroom also ) , made me lose even more interest watching them . It is one of the few ever couples that I haven’t watched them having sex simply because I get a depressive and uninteresting feeling that they both give me . I could say that Natalia is a girl who could easily have a more “ closer “ to her body type guy , Viktor seems not to care about his physique so much , it is also for me another indication that both of them consider one another “ certain “ as partners ,  I would like to see how Natalia would react if someone was flirting her in super wow manners and making her feel special or anything that you can make a woman feel being “ That Very Girl “ 😇

My conclusion is that this is again an unwatchable apartment , I like that they have both normal lives , jobs , but it is so clear that they are with RLC for the money and they don’t enjoy the opportunity . And as I have been saying recently , if you don’t like the contract you have signed , if you are struggling , if this is too much , then it is better to give the opportunity to couples that no matter what , can enjoy it . Compare this relationship with the Martina and Alberto for example which is nearly 10 years old and still people aren’t satisfied of what they see when this is a really great couple loving being on cameras and respecting their income .

I know that I might be criticizing  them strict when they aren’t even 1,5 months part of the project , therefore I hope ( as most of the times 😂🤣😜🤪 ) my verdict is wrong but people who  hardly ever smile or show positive feelings , passion and enjoying their time , I can’t watch . I hope it changes , even Miru & Dantez with their problematic timetable jobs and more absent times of Miru from the apartment than being inside , they were giving you a happier feeling and were trying to be entertaining . At the end of the day , this apartment indeed seems to be cursed 😂🤣

• Haha 2