Natalia and Viktor - Home Activities (2022) #1

4 minutes ago, ddhm said:

This is a couple that clearly entered RLC after Kitty’s and Smith’s connections , let’s be honest , we live in difficult times , a very + monthly income is very important nowadays . 

For me , this is a couple that ( exactly like K&S ) seem to have a long time relationship , might have met in school and be together since then . The time has “ consumed “ their feelings , they are more together because of “ being used to “ and rather than  actually sharing passion or whatever feelings . Especially , after the day that I saw the girl crying and the guy just playing it “ macho “ without trying to either solve the issue or sit down and talk about it ( he only came  after a short time - while he was laying down in the bedroom - in the LR and asked Natalia to go in the bedroom also ) , made me lose even more interest watching them . It is one of the few ever couples that I haven’t watched them having sex simply because I get a depressive and uninteresting feeling that they both give me . I could say that Natalia is a girl who could easily have a more “ closer “ to her body type guy , Viktor seems not to care about his physique so much , it is also for me another indication that both of them consider one another “ certain “ as partners ,  I would like to see how Natalia would react if someone was flirting her in super wow manners and making her feel special or anything that you can make a woman feel being “ That Very Girl “ 😇

My conclusion is that this is again an unwatchable apartment , I like that they have both normal lives , jobs , but it is so clear that they are with RLC for the money and they don’t enjoy the opportunity . And as I have been saying recently , if you don’t like the contract you have signed , if you are struggling , if this is too much , then it is better to give the opportunity to couples that no matter what , can enjoy it . Compare this relationship with the Martina and Alberto for example which is nearly 10 years old and still people aren’t satisfied of what they see when this is a really great couple loving being on cameras and respecting their income .

I know that I might be criticism them strict when they aren’t even 1,5 months past of the project , therefore I hope ( as most of the times 😂🤣😜🤪 ) my verdict is wrong but people who  hardly ever smile or show positive feelings , passion and enjoying their time , I can’t watch . I hope it changes , even Miru & Dantez with their problematic timetable jobs and more absent times of Miru from the apartment than being inside , they were giving you a happier feeling and were trying to be entertained . At the end of the day , this apartment indeed seems to be cursed 😂🤣

I think they really love each other just by how they are together watching a TV and when one comes home. About her crying, maybe is the way he deals with it. My theory  about their sex live is that maybe she doesn't care much about sex. Maybe they are "high school sweethearts" and she doesn't know anyone other then Viktor, what I think is highly improbable but can happen.

As I said before, is really a pity that they aren't that immerse in the project as exhibitionist but the fill the site's motto "privet live of other people".   

• Haha 1

18 minutes ago, thinga69 said:

I think they really love each other just by how they are together watching a TV and when one comes home. About her crying, maybe is the way he deals with it. My theory  about their sex live is that maybe she doesn't care much about sex. Maybe they are "high school sweethearts" and she doesn't know anyone other then Viktor, what I think is highly improbable but can happen.

As I said before, is really a pity that they aren't that immerse in the project as exhibitionist but the fill the site's motto "privet live of other people".   

Yes , you make / made also good points , but this also staying together and watching TV , well , it is always what makes me think that it is just many years together and as 70-80% of most Central European couples , this routine is what in the end prevails . Maybe my thinking of how enjoying a relationship is different and that’s why I might be not fair , but that’s how I see it 😇 Not everyone can be cameras comfortable and easy , Kitty has the model aura , Leora is nearly 9 years , Radislava has learned fast . I think Natalia’s body is fantastic , if she knew that people would love watching more of her , perhaps she could start teasing and playing with the cameras . Kitty is reading the forum so who knows ? She might have some advice for her as long as of course she’s no camera shy . 

• Haha 1
  • Upvote 1

2 hours ago, ddhm said:

This is a couple that clearly entered RLC after Kitty’s and Smith’s connections , let’s be honest , we live in difficult times , a very + monthly income is very important nowadays . 

For me , this is a couple that ( exactly like K&S ) seem to have a long time relationship , might have met in school and be together since then . The time has “ consumed “ their feelings , they are more together because of “ being used to “ and rather than  actually sharing passion or whatever feelings . Especially , after the day that I saw the girl crying and the guy just playing it “ macho “ without trying to either solve the issue or sit down and talk about it ( he only came  after a short time - while he was laying down in the bedroom - in the LR and asked Natalia to go in the bedroom also ) , made me lose even more interest watching them . It is one of the few ever couples that I haven’t watched them having sex simply because I get a depressive and uninteresting feeling that they both give me . I could say that Natalia is a girl who could easily have a more “ closer “ to her body type guy , Viktor seems not to care about his physique so much , it is also for me another indication that both of them consider one another “ certain “ as partners ,  I would like to see how Natalia would react if someone was flirting her in super wow manners and making her feel special or anything that you can make a woman feel being “ That Very Girl “ 😇

My conclusion is that this is again an unwatchable apartment , I like that they have both normal lives , jobs , but it is so clear that they are with RLC for the money and they don’t enjoy the opportunity . And as I have been saying recently , if you don’t like the contract you have signed , if you are struggling , if this is too much , then it is better to give the opportunity to couples that no matter what , can enjoy it . Compare this relationship with the Martina and Alberto for example which is nearly 10 years old and still people aren’t satisfied of what they see when this is a really great couple loving being on cameras and respecting their income .

I know that I might be criticizing  them strict when they aren’t even 1,5 months part of the project , therefore I hope ( as most of the times 😂🤣😜🤪 ) my verdict is wrong but people who  hardly ever smile or show positive feelings , passion and enjoying their time , I can’t watch . I hope it changes , even Miru & Dantez with their problematic timetable jobs and more absent times of Miru from the apartment than being inside , they were giving you a happier feeling and were trying to be entertaining . At the end of the day , this apartment indeed seems to be cursed 😂🤣

But, regardless, she has the best tits on RLC right now...Did I already say that?...😏

• Like 2

This is a couple who are just leading their normal life, like L&T, M&A and K&S...RLC isn't their job...they both appear to hold down normal hours jobs. So they shouldn't be expected to perform like circus animals...
They've just agreed, for a fee, to have 12 cams following them around 24/7. My impression is that they have been a couple for some time, and maybe the sex has become a little stale...It happens...although if I was married to her we'd be banging like the privy door when the plague's in town...😝

• Haha 1
  • Upvote 1

si usted entra a trabajar en un sitio de venta de carne , despues no puede decir que es usted vegano , ya sabias antes de entrar , no pedimos sexo diario y poses ginecológicas , pero tampoco que monte usted una escenografia para entrar y salir de la ducha , ¿ quien de aqui se ducha sentado en cuclillas , hasta viktor se ducha de forma normal , claramente ella se esconde , dejeme decirle que este no es su sitio , para mi tambien son las mejores tetas de rlc , y tremendo culo tambien , pero ............................ 

2 hours ago, nagachilli2 said:

But, regardless, she has the best tits on RLC right now...Did I already say that?...😏

I always believe that the best is from Linda 🤩 And the natural perfection from Lola 😋😋 Natalia’s excellent too but since I don’t watch her often , it comes as third in my choice 😇

• Haha 1

2 hours ago, nagachilli2 said:

This is a couple who are just leading their normal life, like L&T, M&A and K&S...RLC isn't their job...they both appear to hold down normal hours jobs. So they shouldn't be expected to perform like circus animals...
They've just agreed, for a fee, to have 12 cams following them around 24/7. My impression is that they have been a couple for some time, and maybe the sex has become a little stale...It happens...although if I was married to her we'd be banging like the privy door when the plague's in town...😝

That’s why I NEVER understand the people that find not the best what happens between Martina and Alberto , the longest couple ( at least that we know ) being together and they still go fantastic with their sexual interactions . 

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

15 minutes ago, ddhm said:

I always believe that the best is from Linda 🤩 And the natural perfection from Lola 😋😋 Natalia’s excellent too but since I don’t watch her often , it comes as third in my choice 😇

I always liked Linda's, but they're a bit heavy for my taste now. Lola's nipples are nice, boobs ok...but Nat's are the real deal 😍