Martina & Alberto - home activities (2022) #1

Noldus

21 hours ago, bubbleobillo said:

Well said! I think the suggestions made in the previous post were quite reckless, really and completely at odds with the true nature of Martina and her outlook on life. She's currently striking a good balance and is responsible enough to stick with what she has right now. Very much doubt that she'd be tempted, or fall prey to such a scenario.

to make it clear, Martina :

• she is a very good girl
  • she will not become a slut
  • she will not become a prostitute
  • she will continue to study to obtain diploma ensuring her a future in an interesting job
  • now she is doing the RLC to obtain money in exchange to expose her life with Alberto and friends and her sexual life, all that in front of thousands, she CHOOSE to do that !

What I propose im my other post was what could be the next step to obtain more money and meet more people with more money and contact and power, it a high life, not everybody can live that life.

AND don't forget, she will continue to study and have a 'real' job and after some time, she will get off of all this and live a more 'real' life , maybe with family and kids if she want. When she get older....

I must admit that to do RLC, it a very special thing and doing it, doesn't mean that your are a slut. There no slut here.

• Like 2
  • Haha 2

everybody all out ! Party !!!!!!!!!!

But where is Alberto ?

Let start a rumor: his out to meet with Nelly....Oh ! my god, I must be drunk already...I'm too much on the party here..let have anoher shot of Porto...Alberto don't forget condom and take note that Nelly is a real Tiger in bed, do the job for at least 30 minutes or she will eat you all the way ! Look at some videos with Bohgan and her, it realy fucking creazy...

Oh ! my dog is telling me to stop drinking...hum my boyfriend must have teach him to do that...sorry my baby, your father is at work and your mother control everything here wouf! wouf! you...

I give him a big kiss and went to sleep at the door, waiting for my boyfriend like usual.  

• Haha 3
  • Sad 1

3 minutes ago, piedpiper1968 said:

Oh to be young again...the night is just beginning for them. I remember those days.... vaguely. 

The best thing about those days is I can't remember them... and we didn't have cellphone camera's back then so you can't prove shit....

• Like 2

ok get set go !

At what time will she come back ? Answer : in the morning 

Will she be drunk ? Answer: Yes

Wil she have fun the way she like ? Answer : Yes, the fun she LIKE...exchange of fluids with someone

Has she have sex with Alberto few hours before ? Answer : No, oups Alberto will be angry and he wil do the dishes again (I don't why I writing this)

So the weekend is done like usual...

I don't know why I wrting this comment...zzzzzzzzz  

• Haha 1
  • Confused 1
  • Sad 1

9 hours ago, girlsfun2 said:

to make it clear, Martina :

• she is a very good girl
  • she will not become a slut
  • she will not become a prostitute
    5 hours ago, girlsfun2 said:

ok get set go !

At what time will she come back ? Answer : in the morning 

Will she be drunk ? Answer: Yes

Wil she have fun the way she like ? Answer : Yes, the fun she LIKE...exchange of fluids with someone

Has she have sex with Alberto few hours before ? Answer : No, oups Alberto will be angry and he wil do the dishes again (I don't why I writing this)

one kinda contradick's the other.

. There no slut here.   yeah right1