Montana & Eva (2022) Part #1

6 hours ago, letsdothis said:

I thought you were just being funny. You actually meant Wiki. Wherever it came from, it was Google that got me there.

I WAS trying to poke fun at you pal how you use Wiki(always interesting👍) but it looks like this one got away.😞

• Haha 1

• 2 weeks later...
On 1/12/2022 at 10:54 PM, letsdothis said:

Interesting note. There's more to the clit than meets the eye. The dark pink part of this drawing is the entire clitoris. The only part we can actually see is the clitoris glans, the tiny part that protrudes from the clitoral hood. 

Clitoris_anatomy_labeled-en.jpg.6b9c24459baac99f18045328ea6df4d8.jpg

Thank you so much Lets, do you have any info about the "taint" ?

it seems to have something to do with childbirth in that it likes to be massaged ?

it also serves a purpose in exciting a man to superorgasm by helping to excite his prostate gland ?

any comments ? info ?

Thank You, truthfull info is the best.

• Like 1

13 hours ago, West_California said:

Thank you so much Lets, do you have any info about the "taint" ?

it seems to have something to do with childbirth in that it likes to be massaged ?

it also serves a purpose in exciting a man to superorgasm by helping to excite his prostate gland ?

any comments ? info ?

Thank You, truthfull info is the best.

"Taint" is the vulgar, slang term for the perineum because it 'taint' ass and it 'taint' pussy. :biggrin: It's that little piece of skin between the asshole and the genitals. That's about all I know about it without looking it up.

The perineum, as well as the posterior vaginal wall, is sometimes cut to aid a difficult delivery and prevent rupture of tissues. It's called an episiotomy or perineotomy.

I don't know about that last one. Since the prostate gland is inside the anus, I always thought it could only be accessed from inside the anus, but I'm just guessing. IDK.

• 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • StnCld316 locked and unpinned this topic