Montana & Eva (2022) Part #1

• StnCld316 changed the title to Montana & Eva (2022) Part #1
  • 2 weeks later...

woweee zowieeee, you guys are really super.

full flegged "how to" pussy training for us old geezers

and young guys who are intelligent enough to learn.

i'm studdying 1, 2, & 3. pussy is a really complicated set of sensitive areas.

actually the entire crack is a collection of sensitive areas.  let's see

from stem to stern, there's

the forest, schritch , schritch in here with finger nails

the mons, i like to try to hold all of it, jiggle it, twist it a little back & forth

the clity, residing inside the mons is this pearl of a sensor, the queen of all sensors has most sensitivity handle with care & not much direct contact

the big lips, like to be stroked up & down, all the way to holee & back a few times

the slide, a smooth deep glide down to

the holee, the other jewel of the pussy, it measures penetration, size, speed, frequency of linear motion

the taint, wants to be massaged a lot

the bunger, the 3rd jewel of the crack, extremely sensitive, has plenty of pleasure sensors,  it measures penetration, size, speed, frequency of linear motion. relaxation is key, inserting an relaxation device 30 minutes prior to mounting goes a long way to helping pleasure signals thru and pain sensors less = pleasure.

the tail bone cover, not good for much, maybe a landing strip for a gooy something headed for the bunger

and then theres the face lips to round out the major body sensors, another puckering device, very sensitive, it measures penetration, size, speed, frequency of linear motion

thats my story and i'm sticken' to it. i'll tell ya' the tru whether i know or ot

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

7 hours ago, West_California said:

the clity, residing inside the mons is this pearl of a sensor, the queen of all sensors has most sensitivity handle with care & not much direct contact

Interesting note. There's more to the clit than meets the eye. The dark pink part of this drawing is the entire clitoris. The only part we can actually see is the clitoris glans, the tiny part that protrudes from the clitoral hood. 

Clitoris_anatomy_labeled-en.jpg.6b9c24459baac99f18045328ea6df4d8.jpg

• Like 2
  • Haha 2

17 hours ago, letsdothis said:

Remarque intéressante. Il y a plus dans le clitoris qu'il n'y paraît. La partie rose foncé de ce dessin est le clitoris entier. La seule partie que nous pouvons réellement voir est le gland du clitoris, la minuscule partie qui dépasse du capuchon clitoridien. 

Clitoris_anatomy_labeled-fr.jpg.6b9c24459baac99f18045328ea6df4d8.jpg

merci pour le cours docteur.

thanks for the lesson doctor.

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

18 hours ago, letsdothis said:

Interesting note. There's more to the clit than meets the eye. The dark pink part of this drawing is the entire clitoris. The only part we can actually see is the clitoris glans, the tiny part that protrudes from the clitoral hood. 

Clitoris_anatomy_labeled-en.jpg.6b9c24459baac99f18045328ea6df4d8.jpg

Fuck me is there no end to your talents pal :biggrin:

• Haha 2