US General Domestic Politics (2022) #1 Begins 01/01/22.

Why will the Jan.6 Committee not call Nancy Pelosi and the Washington, D.C. mayor to testify before their committee? Could it be because their testimony would reveal that President Trump offered to deploy 20,000 troops to protect the Capitol Building for Jan.6 and that both Nancy Pelosi and the Washington, D.C. mayor refused the offer?:dodgy: 

9 hours ago, Ridgerunner said:

There are numerous videos showing Ray Epps on Jan 5 and Jan 6 encouraging people to invade the Capitol Building on Jan.6, so why has the FBI never arrested him for inciting a riot and why has the Jan. 6 Committee never called him to testify at their hearings?:huh:

Oh i hope you don't say Ray Ebb! He the one who was shout at that demonstration in 6 Jan in all media!Oye i'm so sorry made an error (you means corrupt liberals progressive media)and Ray Ebb the one who was leader to that demonstration and made all that riots from behind the curtain at Capitol!?and Ray Ebb the one who was actually unseen President! And the Ray Ebb the one who made all that conspiracy against our Super Hero (SantaTrump)!!! 😋🤡

• Like 1

8 hours ago, Ridgerunner said:

Why will the Jan.6 Committee not call Nancy Pelosi and the Washington, D.C. mayor to testify before their committee? Could it be because their testimony would reveal that President Trump offered to deploy 20,000 troops to protect the Capitol Building for Jan.6 and that both Nancy Pelosi and the Washington, D.C. mayor refused the offer?:dodgy: 

Oh! And Santa Trump was so innocent! He's the Saint of this age(time) and the Saint will never made anything wrong! Yep ever😋🤡

8 hours ago, Ridgerunner said:

After today's negotiations between Biden's State Department and Russian officials I hope Alaska is still part of the U.S. :rolleyes:

Oyee! Totally as  i see! the Hawaii still been a part of the USA even though has threatened by North Korean leader Kim jong to striked it! when that (Santa Trump) went so Hurry to meet him at his country borders!!😋🤡 

1 minute ago, ooopel said:

Oyee! Totally as  i see! the Hawaii still been a part of the USA even though has threatened by North Korean leader Kim jong to striked it! when that (Santa Trump) went so Hurry to meet him at his country borders!!😋🤡 

I have no idea what the hell you are trying to say, and I have a suspicion you don't know either.