US General Domestic Politics (2022) #1 Begins 01/01/22.

1 hour ago, Ridgerunner said:

Republican swamp dwellers are working hard to take the Republican Party from Donald Trump. Unfortunately for them if they are successful they will control a party with few voters since most Republican voters will stay with Donald Trump.

Trump is a twice Impeached One Term President.  His reputation is tarnished bad enough he won't be on the ticket for 2024.

1 minute ago, StnCld316 said:

Trump is a twice Impeached One Term President.  His reputation is tarnished bad enough he won't be on the ticket for 2024.

Impeached by Democrats and a handful of Republican establishment Trump haters. Republican voters will determine who is on the ballot, not Republican swamp dwellers and some Canadian who understands nothing about American politics.  Give me the name of the person who will be beat Trump in the Republican presidential primaries?

• Upvote 1

5 minutes ago, Ridgerunner said:

Impeached by Democrats and a handful of Republican establishment Trump haters. Republican voters will determine who is on the ballot, not Republican swamp dwellers and some Canadian who understands nothing about American politics.  Give me the name of the person who will be beat Trump in the Republican presidential primaries?

It's too early to say it's still 3 years away. A lot can happen between now and then.  

First Trump has to make the decision of whether he wants to be on the ballot or not as he hasn't committed himself to it by declaration yet but DeSantis and Cruz have stated they'll likely be running for the nomination but are not fully committed yet either.

10 minutes ago, StnCld316 said:

It's too early to say it's still 3 years away. A lot can happen between now and then.  

First Trump has to make the decision of whether he wants to be on the ballot or not as he hasn't committed himself to it by declaration yet but DeSantis and Cruz have stated they'll likely be running for the nomination but are not fully committed yet either.

Cruz just screwed himself by referring to the people at the Jan.6 riot as "terrorists". He saw that as a sly way to split with Trump without openly criticizing Trump. That statement backfired on him big time with Republican voters.  DeSantis will probably not run if Trump decides to run. Also, even after 2 impeachments Trump received 10 million more votes in 2020 than he received in 2016.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Ridgerunner said:

Michelle Obama said she will work to register 1 million new voters for the 2022 election. Wonder if she will be setting up voter registration sites on the Mexico/U.S. border to register people as they cross the border from Mexico into the U.S.?:angel:

There is no reason for them to cross the border. The USPS will assure that the mail-in ballots will make it to Mexico and Communist China and everybody and their dog.

• Like 1

3 hours ago, Ridgerunner said:

Michelle Obama said she will work to register 1 million new voters for the 2022 election. Wonder if she will be setting up voter registration sites on the Mexico/U.S. border to register people as they cross the border from Mexico into the U.S.?:angel:

Biden already appointed Kamila Harris for the job--🤣

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, Ridgerunner said:

Trump!!!

• Haha 1

On 1/9/2022 at 4:07 AM, Ridgerunner said:

A recent poll shows that 76% of voters disagree with Nancy Pelosi's statement defending members of Congress' right to trade stocks. In that poll 80% of Republicans and 70% of Democrats say that members of Congress should not be allowed to trade stocks.:cool:

Oh and me who is a puppet at (Media) ya sleepy Ridgeyy! 🤡😋And as i see ain't all media have liberal progressive agenda or that poll it's so fine to Who sellings their minds to that SantaTrump (Ya sleepy Rideyyy🤡👻😋) ! They are ready to accept even poll from a libral progressive media if they against Biden's management and the democratic party(blue party). That become a common sene  on SantaTrump sleepy supporters (bubble lies) 😋

spacer.png

On 1/7/2022 at 7:11 PM, Ridgerunner said:

You are just a puppet of the news media's propaganda. That's why you understand nothing about the American people and what is really going on in America.  Watch what happens to the Democratic Party in the 2022 elections. I'm sorry too that you do not understand the difference between legal and illegal immigration. As for protecting the Capitol Building, that is the duty of the Speaker of the House(Nancy Pelosi). Several days before the Trump rally of Jan.6 the Trump Administration offered National Guard troops as protection for the Capitol Building and Nancy Pelosi turned it down. Also, the mayor of Washington, D.C. turned down that same offer of National Guard protection. 

Oyee! That for you (lost Ridgeyyy in Space)😋 and others SantaTrump sleepy supporters such as homework 😋because as i see ain't all media have liberal progressive agenda or that poll it's so fine to Who sellings their minds to that SantaTrump (Ya sleepy Rideyyy and others supporters of SantaTrump 🤡👻😋) !They are ready to accept even poll from a libral progressive media if they against Biden's management and the democratic party(blue party). Something for just SantaTrump political benefit's... 
Ain't you who shout all times against something like as news Media or against social media (just because they gone to shot down accounts of SantaTrump)by calls them as Corrupt Media's! And goes at same time to depends on them as (sources) even if with a part of them such as (fox news) or even such as polls then you make yourself with no case against them and with no100 credibility...
Again oh i think no need to ask about credibility! Because in (renteds minds for SantaTrump) !They don't have anything at all! just selling whatever that SantaTrump has says such as numerous Of parrots... 
And about( immigration),there are no colors with that case! when the red party says they have case against (immigration), and that means (absolute word of immigration)no make any exceptions!like as a (Wife of SantaTrump), and a big base of many others who comes from Western Europe or all Europe countries, and not for sale based on a political interests  of Red Party or even interests of own Santa Trump! 
No matter if that Legal (with papers) or illegal (with no papers) and you should says! we against (immigration) from all borders (not from the Southern Borders only or just from who has comes from Aferica or even Asia)because there are a big number of citizen from (latino assets) or from (Africain assets) or from (Asian assets) they don't all agrees with red party concept about an( legal immigration),and 
illegal immigration just only from a southern borders.(When you all shout  all long that time against the immigrants? nobody of the experts or a researchers won't will believe you🤡! Because you only means (the immigration) from the the southern borders for a reasons that seem in depth to be( racist) !and that obviously!it's effecatin of a corrupt (rightwings media)!🤡.And not related to all Americans (people ) interests,and that make of an Republic Party have no case and make even SantaTrump sleepy supporters have no credibility at this case!... 
Oh Please let me tell that story! When President Biden's calls for a demonstration and shouts in these protesters to hacked the Capitol! And deputy of president inside Capitol and (oh me i goes to says  Biden's have no responsibility as The President to protect that building for an 6 hours or more than of mess and all that victims) ! At then i wonder  who he's President and have all  Absolutely authority for protect his Country and his people from any risky situations ?at least that's what he was sworn on it within that (the Constitution) ? I wonder if he do nothing ?Then he's President  for who? For another planets or what?... 
Oh that totally a sound of sleepy SantaTrump supporters🤡,if the President Biden's was he is the President at (Jan.6) at that time? oh maybe their shout about ( riot onto a Capitol Building or in Jan. 6  riot) goes to another planets.Oh their bias in every where as depends on base who is the President
!! 🤡🤡😋

On 1/7/2022 at 5:37 PM, SPYING 1 said:

What has biden done in his less than a year in the White House 

(1) Close the oil 🛢 pipeline price of fuel more than doubled 

(2) Let millions of illegal immigrants enter the U.S.A and bring many diseases, making the American taxpayers pay for the illegal immigrants welfare

(3) Look at the price of food & other goods, biden's administration is hurting Americans 😢 

(4) Biden gave ISIS millions of dollars 💸 💵 💲 in Airplanes ✈ trucks 🚚 guns 🔫 😳 and ran 🏃‍♂️ from Afghanistan 🇦🇫 like a scared rabbit 

(5) Trying to fired all Americans from their jobs and preventing Americans from enjoy their life if they refused to be vaccinated 

(6) Destroyed the greatest economy in the history of the United States 🇺🇸 

(7) Trying to make America 🇺🇸 into a 3rd world country 

Oh what  the SantaTrump management has already done during his term!:

1-That related (a lockdown situation) and oil prices has been raised up on all countries even onto the countries who product the oil and a lockdown has begans with SantaTrump manage! So even if you going to blame someone, for more of the credibility! you should starts with SantaTrump manage or don't blame anyone.About that case, by the way, ain't leaders of GC countries and OPEC countries has been allies and so lovelies with the Trump administration?😋

2- If You are concept about case ( the immigrants) such as what Red Party says then you have no case? Read what i said onto my reply to (Sleepy Rideyyy). 😋🤡

3- (the jobs opportunities list) has been going Down has during even with Santa Trump manage in his last year.. So no more propaganda because that doesn't only mistakes of Biden's manage😋

4- I wonder which management has signed this agreement with Taliban movement in Doha?ain't the Santa Trump management and what Biden's has done only had a commitmented (on what SantaTrump already has signed on it) and gone to apply of that agreement..🤡😋

5,6,7- there are no facts just assumptions just more and more of gibberish of Santa Trump (bubble lies)🤡😋

On 1/8/2022 at 3:52 AM, Ridgerunner said:

Too bad you can't handle the truth about the tech media industry. 

Oh From earth base to Ridgeyy, again from Earth to Ridgey what about a situation into (bubble lie) on Santa Trump sleepy planet!? 🤡😋😋

spacer.png