US General Domestic Politics (2022) #1 Begins 01/01/22.

24 minutes ago, ooopel said:

Oh i hope you don't say Ray Ebb! He the one who was shout at that demonstration in 6 Jan in all media!Oye i'm so sorry made an error (you means corrupt liberals progressive media)and Ray Ebb the one who was leader to that demonstration and made all that riots from behind the curtain at Capitol!?and Ray Ebb the one who was actually unseen President! And the Ray Ebb the one who made all that conspiracy against our Super Hero (SantaTrump)!!! 😋🤡

So why has  Ray Epps not been arrested for inciting a riot when there are numerous videos of him telling demonstrators to invade the Capitol Building on both Jan.5 and Jan.6. 

3 minutes ago, Ridgerunner said:

I have no idea what the hell you are trying to say, and I have a suspicion you don't know either.

Oh! I hope that can goes to refresh your memory! Ya sleepy Ridgeyy😋🤡

29 minutes ago, ooopel said:

Oh i hope you don't say Ray Ebb! He the one who was shout at that demonstration in 6 Jan in all media!Oye i'm so sorry made an error (you means corrupt liberals progressive media)and Ray Ebb the one who was leader to that demonstration and made all that riots from behind the curtain at Capitol!?and Ray Ebb the one who was actually unseen President! And the Ray Ebb the one who made all that conspiracy against our Super Hero (SantaTrump)!!! 😋🤡

So how do you explain away the videos of Ray Epps telling people to invade the Capitol Building? Are you saying the videos are not real? 

1 minute ago, Ridgerunner said:

Trump met with Kim in hopes of getting Kim to give up his nuclear weapons program. To me that sounds like a smart thing to do.

Oh yep that is smart thing and a strategic step if just (SantaTrump) the one who made it ( only just SantaTrump) ! But if President Biden's made the same thing, maybe your yelling goes out far to space by named to it as a dummp policy and make your state seems so weak! 😋🤡

5 hours ago, SPYING 1 said:

Try explaining that to ooopel, she's mentally handicapped  

Uh really guys! I don't focus and don't care At any personal insult toward me!But the one who really is mentally handicapped is(SantaTrump)?🤡 because he was fired 2 of the Defense Ministers(Mark Asper, John Mattis),and he dismissed The National Security Adviser( John Bolton), and he went to fired the Secretary of State(Rick Tillerson),He dismissed also the health minister(Tom Price) and he was ready to fired the Attorney General and an justice Minister during his term)and list go on and on...
All that (SantaTrump) has did it by his Twitter Account,and he wasn't say any sense reasons! 🤡just maybe they didn't said hello(Mr President) at morning!I really don't know who is mentally disabled at this case!! Me or him and all those(bunch) who still had pray to that liar Saint!!😋🤡

9 hours ago, ooopel said:

Uh really guys! I don't focus and don't care At any personal insult toward me!But the one who really is mentally handicapped is(SantaTrump)?🤡 because he was fired 2 of the Defense Ministers(Mark Asper, John Mattis),and he dismissed The National Security Adviser( John Bolton), and he went to fired the Secretary of State(Rick Tillerson),He dismissed also the health minister(Tom Price) and he was ready to fired the Attorney General and an justice Minister during his term)and list go on and on...
All that (SantaTrump) has did it by his Twitter Account,and he wasn't say any sense reasons! 🤡just maybe they didn't said hello(Mr President) at morning!I really don't know who is mentally disabled at this case!! Me or him and all those(bunch) who still had pray to that liar Saint!!😋🤡

A real executive who wants to get things accomplished fires people when they don't do what they are suppose to do. As a European you have learned to accept incompetence from your do nothing leaders as being the norm.

• Haha 1

10 hours ago, ooopel said:

Oh yep that is smart thing and a strategic step if just (SantaTrump) the one who made it ( only just SantaTrump) ! But if President Biden's made the same thing, maybe your yelling goes out far to space by named to it as a dummp policy and make your state seems so weak! 😋🤡

That's because I trust Trump to do what is best for America and the American people, whereas I trust Joe Biden to do what is best for Democrats, the American ruling class, and Joe Biden.

• Haha 1

On 1/11/2022 at 3:44 AM, ooopel said:

Oh and me who is a puppet at (Media) ya sleepy Ridgeyy! 🤡😋And as i see ain't all media have liberal progressive agenda or that poll it's so fine to Who sellings their minds to that SantaTrump (Ya sleepy Rideyyy🤡👻😋) ! They are ready to accept even poll from a libral progressive media if they against Biden's management and the democratic party(blue party). That become a common sene  on SantaTrump sleepy supporters (bubble lies) 😋

spacer.png

Per today's Quinnipiac University poll Biden's job approval rating among American voters shows 33% approve and 53% disapprove. The poll further shows among Independent voters that 25% approve and 57% disapprove.   I guess now you'll try to convince everyone that Quinnipiac University is a far right educational institution. lol