B4 - General Topic 2022 # 3 (January)

1 hour ago, badboylovesgirls said:

Noldus mentioned that Radislava will just pass the 400 days on RLC soon.  I think she will be the queen of all Barcelona girls since the beginning of RLC and no other girl in the future will beat Radislava (length of stay wise). Radislava will take the queen's crown from Gina ( I am not sure if Gina has a valid visa). 

We need to look at Radislava as we look at any local girl in Barcelona, Martina for example because I believe that Radislava is either permanent resident or citizen of the EU. That means she can stay on RLC as long as RLC allows her to do that. 

Radi has to stay 297 more days to beat Gina .... 

52 minutes ago, thinga69 said:

@ddhm I think Radi is watching "PS. I Love You" with Mila. 😂

After asking last year Radi if she has ever visited Greece and she told me Crete , we know that she reads the forum , it was a good suggestion , wasn’t it ? 😂😂 I don’t like that I make not the best comments about Radislava , but , as she was unique and special for quite some time towards the people who were watching her , it is also now the “ deserved “ comments in my opinion , at least by me .. She should have put me in “ ignore list “ 😂

1 hour ago, Alladino said:

Holly and Tweety will  most likely be tired of all the parties and the all the sex they have had off camera. They'll probably sleep for a week. 

Then, at least I assume, the two will leave anyway. It's so typical RLC. The fun takes place elsewhere.

With Tweety having Covid , it was for sure not all two weeks the best .. 

4 minutes ago, ddhm said:

After asking last year Radi if she has ever visited Greece and she told me Crete , we know that she reads the forum , it was a good suggestion , wasn’t it ? 😂😂 I don’t like that I make not the best comments about Radislava , but , as she was unique and special for quite some time towards the people who were watching her , it is also now the “ deserved “ comments in my opinion , at least by me .. She should have put me in “ ignore list “ 😂

How did she told you? In your PM?

8 minutes ago, ddhm said:

Once I mentioned that her bear's cap was blocking part of the 3-11 cam and soon after she moved the bear from that place. I felt bad because I really like the bear there. But she gave another use for that nightstand.

13 minutes ago, thinga69 said:

How did she told you? In your PM?

No 😁 it was during her first months that she found out about the forum and we were writing / asking things here and she was answering us .. it was a great short period for the time it lasted , we knew that it was quite risky as RLC doesn’t want any interaction with the fans , soon after it stopped ..The same happened with  Martina ( fans Q&A ) when her brother visited with his partner and stayed in the LR and after ( if I remember correctly ) him having sex with her ( that nearly no one was expecting ) , Martina came in the room and they all 3 were reading the forum … one member - sorry I don’t  remember who - said that Martina was his second best and Martina said ( jokingly and without any problem at all of course ) “ 😱😱 second ? Why not the first ? “ 😂 That was also great .. it was soon or just before she started or had started her things with Nelly too if my memory serves me well.

5 minutes ago, thinga69 said:

Once I mentioned that her bear's cap was blocking part of the 3-11 cam and soon after she moved the bear from that place. I felt bad because I really like the bear there. But she gave another use for that nightstand.

We know she reads the forum , it is nice that many “ not the best comments “ seem not affecting her and at least try to do what she thinks the best ..but as we know that she reads the forum , we also know her cameras addiction …

2 minutes ago, ddhm said:

We know she reads the forum , it is nice that many “ not the best comments “ seem not affecting her and at least try to do what she thinks the best ..but as we know that she reads the forum , we also know her cameras addiction …

Radi get a pillow with Chappie on it. 😁

1 minute ago, badboylovesgirls said:

I meant in my post a continuous stay as GOV for Radislava which she already passed Gina's and I don't think that any other girl will ever beat that record.

Perhaps one of Ulyana or Olivia or both if they are with student visas in Barcelona .. they joined as normal girls initially in B1 ( Fiora / Harley too ) and not as GOV , so let’s see ..Radislava though is for sure on course for extreme records with this rhythm…