B4 - General Topic 2022 # 3 (January)

In my opinion , this is the spot that Ulyana should perform for the fans ( the best of course would be the spontaneous acts that are incredibly missed but since it is somethhg that we hardly ever get across RLC tenants , a show is also something .. ) , best lighting and with her favorite toys used , she can show as always her sexuality .. It is rather difficult for her to enjoy as it seems like in B1 , knowing always that she can’t control if anyone appears in the LR..

6 hours ago, ddhm said:

Naar mijn mening is dit de plek waar Ulyana zou moeten optreden voor de fans (het beste zouden natuurlijk de spontane acts zijn die ongelooflijk worden gemist, maar aangezien het iets is dat we bijna nooit RLC-huurders tegenkomen, is een show ook iets.. ) , beste belichting en met haar favoriete speelgoed gebruikt , kan ze zoals altijd haar seksualiteit laten zien .. Het is nogal moeilijk voor haar om te genieten zoals het lijkt in B1 , wetende altijd dat ze niet kan controleren of er iemand in de LR verschijnt. .

ulyana heeft les gehad van fiora  de shows zijn net zo nep en gespeeld als fiora dat doet

• Like 1

9 hours ago, ddhm said:

No 😁 it was during her first months that she found out about the forum and we were writing / asking things here and she was answering us .. it was a great short period for the time it lasted , we knew that it was quite risky as RLC doesn’t want any interaction with the fans , soon after it stopped ..The same happened with  Martina ( fans Q&A ) when her brother visited with his partner and stayed in the LR and after ( if I remember correctly ) him having sex with her ( that nearly no one was expecting ) , Martina came in the room and they all 3 were reading the forum … one member - sorry I don’t  remember who - said that Martina was his second best and Martina said ( jokingly and without any problem at all of course ) “ 😱😱 second ? Why not the first ? “ 😂 That was also great .. it was soon or just before she started or had started her things with Nelly too if my memory serves me well.

Wait, wait, wait. Who had sex with Martina? Her bother or her brother's partner? 😂

I still miss Radi's cards wishing us a Great Day or something like that. I think RLC asked her to stop doing that too.

18 minutes ago, thinga69 said:

I still miss Radi's cards wishing us a Great Day or something like that. I think RLC asked her to stop doing that too

I don't see why RLC can ban these things. It does not violate privacy and there is no true communication with viewers.

1 minute ago, Brokk! said:

I don't see why RLC can ban these things. It does not violate privacy and there is no true communication with viewers.

I don't know. Maybe policy is like Animal Observation. They don't want any kind of communication with those that are watching them.  

1 hour ago, thinga69 said:

Wait, wait, wait. Who had sex with Martina? Her bother or her brother's partner? 😂

I still miss Radi's cards wishing us a Great Day or something like that. I think RLC asked her to stop doing that too.

Martina’s brother with a girl , we were supposed to see them again I believe if they didn’t get Covid , maybe they will reschedule ..

1 hour ago, Brokk! said:

RLC doesn’t want any affiliation with CC , they “ hunt “ the site for very small thing , the site CC has helped a lot to their publicity ..On the other hand , it is the famous “ copyright “ and they can’t actually be blamed , in any case , the rules to their tenants are clear .

4 minutes ago, ddhm said:

RLC doesn’t want any affiliation with CC , they “ hunt “ the site for very small thing , the site CC has helped a lot to their publicity ..On the other hand , it is the famous “ copyright “ and they can’t actually be blamed , in any case , the rules to their tenants are clear .

I think it was a smart move of VHTV doing a forum and a way for the tenants chat with fans, but their concept is different from RLC.

I wonder, don't they get bored with Radislava and Mila always doing the same crap, it seems to me that in this area there is a competition between Radislava and Fiora, even for the five minutes I watch them, I get bored

• Like 1
  • Confused 1
  • Upvote 1

1 hour ago, thinga69 said:

I think it was a smart move of VHTV doing a forum and a way for the tenants chat with fans, but their concept is different from RLC.

Excuse me, but what is the different concept, they are two sites where they pay people to have sex in front of the cameras, under the guise of real life, the only difference is that on vhtv there is much more activity

• Like 1