B4 - General Topic 2022 # 3 (January)

16 minutes ago, Sergio said:

Excuse me, but what is the different concept, they are two sites where they pay people to have sex in front of the cameras, under the guise of real life, the only difference is that on vhtv there is much more activity

That's your interpretation of RLC concept.

Watching Ulyana getting ready reminds me of going shopping with an ex gf. We'd spend several hours going into dozens of shops for her to try different clothes on only for us to go back to the first shop we entered for her to buy the first thing she tried on. 🙂 

14 minutes ago, HappyChappie said:

Watching Ulyana getting ready reminds me of going shopping with an ex gf. We'd spend several hours going into dozens of shops for her to try different clothes on only for us to go back to the first shop we entered for her to buy the first thing she tried on. 🙂 

Your Ex isn't unique there. HC...🙄

1 hour ago, Jonnoh30 said:

Anyone any idea why loraine has 2 phones?

Most of the tenants who aren’t locals , they have two phones .It is strange when most of the communication can happen with applications and also when smart phones actually don’t need the SIM cards anymore as all data is stored in the mobile and as long as you use a local SIM card , you simply have your phone operating . Always strange with the two phones .