B4 - General Topic 2022 # 5 (January)

I can only tell that the 5th January became 7th and the 7th , 8… there’s so much more to it , personally and despite knowing that it isn’t the most positive of comments , when you are a GOV ( that means staying on holidays ) and going on holidays while being actually on holidays , in a way getting paid by being absent ( as I have said I believe that the holidays for Tweety  and Holly came unexpected and at the last minute ) , it isn’t the best as a new tenant ( also for Holly but let’s say she’s a dedicated employee ) .. my conclusion is that Tweety asked for more and RLC stops accepting what the girls want ( she asked for more holidays .. ) and she was terminated .. Holly’s reactions ( talks with the girls , body language , getting nervous perhaps ) might give us the answers . It might be ENOUGH IS ENOUGH for RLC playing the good employer and allowing the girls doing absolutely whatever they want whenever they want without respecting their contracts , add on this the continues drop of subscription numbers and there you have it … You have tenants in B2 , B1 ( apart from Karol ) , Leora that give a shit and only get paid to fill the beds , I strongly speculate that this might have been an ENORMOUS bell ringing for the participants , you are paid to be tenants and be on cameras and not away from them . Other than that , it is unexplained Tweety’s removal . 

3 minutes ago, HappyChappie said:

Tweety got a better offer that was too sweety to turn down then. 🙂 

You never get away from certain and permanent  payment and living with a close friend in beautiful Barcelona for a temporary fun situation ..  

Tweety left the project after 17 days as guest in B1 and 36 days in B4 (well, incl vacation in Dubai and Maldives)

Goodbye Tweety, and good luck with your new friend 😉 

Take care and all the best - Welcome back - soon!

• Like 1
  • Haha 1
  • Sad 1

6 minutes ago, ddhm said:

I can only tell that the 5th January became 7th and the 7th , 8… there’s so much more to it , personally and despite knowing that it isn’t the most positive of comments , when you are a GOV ( that means staying on holidays ) and going on holidays while being actually on holidays , in a way getting paid by being absent ( as I have said I believe that the holidays for Tweety  and Holly came unexpected and at the last minute ) , it isn’t the best as a new tenant ( also for Holly but let’s say she’s a dedicated employee ) .. my conclusion is that Tweety asked for more and RLC stops accepting what the girls want ( she asked for more holidays .. ) and she was terminated .. Holly’s reactions ( talks with the girls , body language , getting nervous perhaps ) might give us the answers . It might be ENOUGH IS ENOUGH for RLC playing the good employer and allowing the girls doing absolutely whatever they want whenever they want without respecting their contracts , add on this the continues drop of subscription numbers and there you have it … You have tenants in B2 , B1 ( apart from Karol ) , Leora that give a shit and only get paid to fill the beds , I strongly speculate that this might have been an ENORMOUS bell ringing for the participants , you are paid to be tenants and be on cameras and not away from them . Other than that , it is unexplained Tweety’s removal . 

Yep. But all of them are "seniors employees" almost like Holly and will keep doing whatever they want. Maybe it will ring a bell for the juniors, but Nana I think that doesn't give a f anymore.

1 hour ago, ddhm said:

Tweety 😓😓 

And the mysteries with the GOV projects continue … 

I had already suspected something like that when I saw that the two are going "on vacation". But I assumed that they would come back for a week or two before they move out again. So RLC has once again managed to underperform even my already extremely low expectations. Now I'm curious to see how many days it will take Holly to drop out.

RLC is just plain ridiculous. Tweety was been listed as a resident for a month, half of which she was "on vacation", the other half nothing happened.

• Like 2

17 hours ago, ashleyxyz said:

Hey buddy, I think she may a variety of reasons for not hanging out in group situations. I'm a shy person in situations where I don't know people that well. If I'm with Guy. That problem goes away. I have him to talk to. If Radi had a boyfriend there, I doubt she wouldn't have a good time. If she know folks at this party and stays in bed alone, that sounds like a depression issue. Which I also suffer from at times. For me it's an effort just to get out of bed to do normal chores than try to pretend your having a good time at a party. I just want to be alone and I can sleep 20 hours a day.  So trying isn't an issue in that case or your age. It's obviously all speculation on my part. Ddhm. I'm just giving an opinion, not saying you're wrong

a person who lives 20 hours a day with his legs open without underwear in front of the camera has a strange kind of shyness

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

17 minutes ago, thinga69 said:

Yep. But all of them are "seniors employees" almost like Holly and will keep doing whatever they want. Maybe it will ring a bell for the juniors, but Nana I think that doesn't give a f anymore.

Lia , Mia , Nana , Leora , for me even Radislava , I am trying with all of the good will and thinking  fair to understand what their contribution to RLC is , what do they offer to me as a viewer and paying subscriber ? I can’t find an answer no matter what .. 

• Thanks 1