B4 - General Topic 2022 # 5 (January)

37 minutes ago, thinga69 said:

Sie tut nichts. Wenn sie zu Hause ist, liest sie in Dessous oder auf ihrem Handy und immer mit einem schmollenden Gesicht. Wenn sie an Shows teilnimmt, ist sie die schwächste Stelle und versucht manchmal, sie zu verwöhnen, wie bei Gonzalos Massage, den Spielen mit Gonzalo, Tesla und anderen Mietern beim Betteln ihres Aufenthalts usw. Dies sind die Dinge, an die ich mich erinnern konnte.

Um es klar zu machen, viele Mädchen sind wie Nana, deshalb habe ich "eine von" gesagt.

Aber wenn du sie genießt, ist es gut für dich. Ich hoffe, dass sie dich viel mehr unterhält.

Ich habe nana anders beobachtet. Finde, sie hat oft ein Lächeln im Gesicht, macht viele Scherze wo die anderen Mitbewohner oft darüber Lachen. Sie ist mir so zehnmal lieber als z. B. Radi, die 20 Stunden u. mehr am Tag nackt in ihrem Saustall liegt.

Very interesting video that Radi is watching about learning Spanish. The teacher is saying that when you learn a new language you don't need to achieve a native speaking level, you just need to learn enough to achieve  your objective.

This is the same thing that I hear from Russian teachers while I'm learning the basics of the language.

Answering about Radislava’s issues , how difficult for example would be if she has socializing problems to participate in the party tonight at B5  ? She’s also not trying , just many times locked in her room , she’s not a 20 years old , she’s nearly 30 , I mean , come on now ..

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, ddhm said:

Answering about Radislava’s issues , how difficult for example would be if she has socializing problems to participate in the party tonight at B5  ? She’s also not trying , just many times locked in her room , she’s not a 20 years old , she’s nearly 30 , I mean , come on now ..

Hey buddy, I think she may a variety of reasons for not hanging out in group situations. I'm a shy person in situations where I don't know people that well. If I'm with Guy. That problem goes away. I have him to talk to. If Radi had a boyfriend there, I doubt she wouldn't have a good time. If she know folks at this party and stays in bed alone, that sounds like a depression issue. Which I also suffer from at times. For me it's an effort just to get out of bed to do normal chores than try to pretend your having a good time at a party. I just want to be alone and I can sleep 20 hours a day.  So trying isn't an issue in that case or your age. It's obviously all speculation on my part. Ddhm. I'm just giving an opinion, not saying you're wrong

• Upvote 5