Why do I hate Stefan

Every time I breeze by their house, I see that stupid fuck sitting in front of that computer and I want to reach through the monitor and knock him across the room. What a waste of sperm that useless piece of shit is.

Sorry for the rant, I just had to release that.

I do love Ol' Alma, though. That fine ass is a classic.

• Replies 25
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I don't hate Goon Boy, really.

They're both young. She's emotionally driven, he's computer driven.

It simply appears that he's been mean to her; and that's what all the CamCaps fuss regarding these two is about.

It simply appears that he's been mean to her; and that's what all the CamCaps fuss regarding these two is about.

salut

très bon résumé de la situation l'écureuil se ne sont que des acteurs malgré eux de notre vision positive ou négative des choses émotionnellement pour les uns , l'excitation de scruter la moindre relation sexuelle et autre choses du sexe, la violence de boulet envers Alma poussant notre indignation a son apogée peut être auront nous un couple plus calme ou l'ennui se fera ressentir ou peut être auront nous un autre couple comme Alma et boulet qui finiront par se déchirer et égayer nos sens tout simplement  parce que nous sommes humains !

alors que le spectacle continu !!!

bisous l'écureuil  :-* :-*

;) :-*

Océane

Alma came home tonight and he totally ignored her the whole time talking with some other person through his headset. She finally got up went off to the bedroom had a shower and went to bed.

it might as well read Stefan  setting his ass at the computer cam and alma sometimes visits. she never there anymore.

Can't really blame her for not wanting to be there. He'll just ignore her and give her the silent treatment.

This Apartment will be the next to get axed from RLC.

My grandfather used to say" As you go through life, take notice as to how many more horse's asses there are out there than there are horses to put them on." The Gooner fits into this category. I agree with others about his lack of social skills and his innate meanness toward Alma. But there's something else at work here. He's so personally delusional that he thinks he's Mr. Cool. Have you seen him come alive when another woman visits? Very pleased with himself and assumes others are also. I have a news flash for him: Cary Grant you're not. [Does that date me?] But all of this is academic because she will most certainly extricate herself from this intolerable situation and get on with her life. I wish her good luck. My hope for him is that he buys a mirror. They'll be gone soon and maybe we'll have someone interesting. I say, bring back Meerkat!

i'm almost certain that he's blocking the camera on purpose and personally i find it hilarious that everybody is getting so upset about it. To be honest if i found out that everybody on here was hating on me for no good reason the way hate on him, i'd do the same exact thing. i don't blame him for doing what he's doing at all.

i'm almost certain that he's blocking the camera on purpose and personally i find it hilarious that everybody is getting so upset about it. To be honest if i found out that everybody on here was hating on me for no good reason the way hate on him, i'd do the same exact thing. i don't blame him for doing what he's doing at all.

I second that. Well said Nij