Martina & Alberto - home activities (2022) #3

Noldus

20 minutes ago, Deepdave said:

What I am describing is not the norm but does happen

Yes. when you've had too much to drink and lose judgment rape can occur. The sticky part is that usually both parties are drinking and both may lose judgement... Nelly and Martina both may have reached that point. We haven't heard Nelly's version....

8 minutes ago, A Gid Scots Laddie said:

Martina doing what she does best.....SLEEP @15.34  there time

That's been her pattern since school started back.. Up early for class then home for an afternoon nap. Study in the evening and then back to bed around midnight...

1 hour ago, tle said:
10 hours ago, JenniferMom said:

Seriously?   You don’t think alcohol reduces inhibitions and allows true emotions to become exposed?

Yes. Lust is an emotion....

This is weird.  The post TLE is referencing is one I wrote last night in bed using my phone.  This morning I woke up and I looked for it and it was nowhere to be found.  But apparently it was posted at some point because TLE replied to it.  When I click on the little arrow that is supposed to take you to the original post, I get a friendly "sorry we can't find that".

Oh well.  If anyone has it, please post it for me or DM me ... I was kind of proud of that one.

Anyway I agree with some of the recent comments it is time to take a break.  We have two main debates going on and I am not sure the "take a break" was pointed to one or both ... but we should break from both.  First we have a battle of testosterone among EMNV, OMEDA, JMAN, NAGA, YELT and others regarding who has a better handle on what is really going on in the M&A apartment.  I adore all of you guys but do wish this could be more civil.  I have some thoughts on what I see here but will save those for a later date.  The other major debate among me, DEEPDAVE, TLE, GIRLSFUN, DDHM and others is the analysis of the relationships between these four characters M, A, N, and B.     I believe this debate is more civil yet I'm sure many find it tedious nonetheless with the long posts etc. 

Anyway I will try to take a break.  But I can't promise!

• Haha 1
  • Upvote 3

40 minutes ago, JenniferMom said:

This is weird.  The post TLE is referencing is one I wrote last night in bed using my phone.  This morning I woke up and I looked for it and it was nowhere to be found.  But apparently it was posted at some point because TLE replied to it.  When I click on the little arrow that is supposed to take you to the original post, I get a friendly "sorry we can't find that".

Oh well.  If anyone has it, please post it for me or DM me ... I was kind of proud of that one.

Anyway I agree with some of the recent comments it is time to take a break.  We have two main debates going on and I am not sure the "take a break" was pointed to one or both ... but we should break from both.  First we have a battle of testosterone among EMNV, OMEDA, JMAN, NAGA, YELT and others regarding who has a better handle on what is really going on in the M&A apartment.  I adore all of you guys but do wish this could be more civil.  I have some thoughts on what I see here but will save those for a later date.  The other major debate among me, DEEPDAVE, TLE, GIRLSFUN, DDHM and others is the analysis of the relationships between these four characters M, A, N, and B.     I believe this debate is more civil yet I'm sure many find it tedious nonetheless with the long posts etc. 

Nothing wrong with creating your own Topic (I think you can do that yourself) and ask those who are involved in the "controversy" to join you for a discussion. Mods, if I am wrong, please let us know. 

17 hours ago, Deepdave said:

There is something wrong with their love if they need booze and/or drugs to consumate the act.  It is not love.  It is unconsious sex.  Hundreds of millions of people do do this, but it's not true love. 

Do you really believe this?  Lots of committed loving couples make love after drinking and perhaps drugs.  It helps get people into the mood.  Married couples might be stressed from jobs and kids but after a couple of cocktails ... they make love.  They LOVE each other but the alcohol allows their love to cut through all the stress and noise.  It is quite possible this is what we are seeing with Nelly and Martina.  They both know what they are doing is wrong.  If sober, they will try to be true to their men, etc.  But a bit of alcohol allows their true love to emerge.  You seem to be saying that only people who fuck sober truly love each other.  I don't think you mean that.

16 hours ago, Deepdave said:

Now you get it.  Martina does not seem to want that kind of sex or she would be visiting that Villa often and getting her sex with other women.  She was originally there for Nelly.  Then her relationship fizzled out when Bogdan protested.  Then Bogdan asked them to be friends.  And here we are today.  

Exactly.  Martina visited the Villa because of Nelly because she loved Nelly and perhaps still does.  You are contradicting yourself my good friend.  If she continued to visit the Villa after Nelly's departure, you might convince me her love for Nelly is not there.  DDHM suggested Martina's first interest was Holly.  So why not visit Holly, especially if she still wants bisexual experiences?  I believe the answer to this is that she loves Nelly and won't cheat on her with Holly ... not until at least the flame between Martina/Nelly has flamed out.

So before anyone attacks me for violating the break from action I just talked about ... this technically is the post that apparently got lost overnight!

6 minutes ago, JenniferMom said:

Exactamente. Martina visitó la Villa por Nelly porque amaba a Nelly y quizás todavía la ame. Te contradices mi buen amigo. Si continúa visitando la Villa después de la partida de Nelly, podrías convencerme de que su amor por Nelly no existe. DDHM sugirió que el primer interés de Martina era Holly. Entonces, ¿por qué no visitar a Holly, especialmente si todavía quiere experiencias bisexuales? Creo que la respuesta a esto es que ella ama a Nelly y no la engañará con Holly... no hasta que al menos la llama entre Martina y Nelly se haya apagado.

The only thing I'm going to say is that Martina is looking for a girl to have another "adventure" and it's not Nelly...

• Thanks 1
  • Upvote 3

1 hour ago, tle said:

That's been her pattern since school started back.. Up early for class then home for an afternoon nap. Study in the evening and then back to bed around midnight...

Well what should she do, she has to stay up late so that the North and South American voyeurs get their money's worth. Hard life for a RLC actors. 😂

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, JenniferMom said:

Both debates were meant. But it looks like people can't make it. It's a shame.😭🤦‍♂️

Learning new things can be very tiring ... and then having to get up early unused ... bad combination no wonder that she needs sleep ..😴

But when she sleeps nothing happens that can lead to wild speculation again.😂